Find jobs for Design Engineer

Johnson Controls Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 861 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Cairo

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Cairo)

Interview

Attending an interview with responsible manager and HR manager. The interview was friendly asked about previous experience and projects I worked for. Then they start to negotiate the salary and profits

Interview Questions
  • What is biggest achievement you have done in your career path?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Pune)

Interview

Interview was scheduled through employee referral .Process started with a technical interview focused on micro controller,C and few protocols like I2C,SPI .It was easy.In second round most of the questions were from C and little from previous experience.Final round was HR round which was conducted next day ,usual HR questions were asked in that.

Interview Questions
  • Few C programming outputs,What is Inheritance,OOPS concept,I2C,SPI protocols in detail,In embedded systems which would you prefer array or linked list,few logical puzzle questions,

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in May 2016

Interview

Interview started with a catia/ug tool test. It was easier and cleared. Second was a technical round. Interviewer was asking very basic questions I n mechanical engineering and somehow managed. It was more like a discussion rather than a questionnaire. But all were from automotive background. Where I was from consumer electronics domain. The question was will you suit this position. I was confident that this environment would suit me and I managed that question somehow. After 1.5 months I got a call from the consultancy that I have been selected and can expect offer in 2 to 3 days. But it's almost a month now, still no response from neither the consultancy or from JCI.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of mechanical engineering. failure mode, potential and kinetic energy. gD& t etc

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in Aug 2015

Interview

First round was tool test on CATIA that was very easy and second round was technical interview they never ask about your projects they ask basic engineering question like force momentum etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Jeddah) in May 2015

Interview

I have to say the process itself was fast, but they destroy that be not responding about the final status. I interviewed in career fair and did their numerical and verbal test. I passed both. Called one month later for a phone technical interview and did well. I have been asked at the phone interview about my salary expectation. I didn't give a straight answer because I was open to hear their offer. The interviewer insisted to hear a number. I gave him a number close to another offer I have received from another company. Then, I have been told that I will receive a decision later. However, 2 months passed and didn't get even a rejection. I expect they didn't like my expectation for the offer since the offer I had from the other company is considered high. But not professional to not give a response for the candidate about his status, although I send a follow up e-mail without any response. I knew later from a friend that the offer for this position is way lower than the number I gave them.

Interview Questions
  • behavioral, personal and technical interview. What do you know about cooling systems?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Richardson, TX) in Feb 2014

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, applied online a week before and was asked to come in for a face to face interview. Received an offer a few days later. Everyone was really polite and friendly during the interview, it showed that there was a friendly work environment at the location.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my Solid Works, Auto CAD experience, What kind of engineering experience do I have, what was the most difficult challenge I have experienced as an engineer.
RSS Feed</>Embed