Find jobs for Project Engineer

Johnson Controls Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 857 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Interview was concise and to the point. Requirements explained in detail. Past history of work and related skill set discussed. Department and office organizations discussed. Direct reports reviewed. Salary requirements discuss as well. Start date discussed.

Interview Questions
  • Name your strengths and weaknesses
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Nashville, TN)

Interview

My personal interview was conducted by the branch manager, and a manager from each department. Each department had questions and statements to ensure that Person interviewing was qualified for the job. Very professional interview process.

Interview Questions
  • I personally was to ask if I thought that I was qualified to do the job efficiently and safe.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai) in Nov 2016

Interview

*.I Attended the interview in SRM university chennai, *.Firstly they kept aptitude test based on quants,verbal and field of engineering. *.2nd step is direct interview (Technical&HR) *.Almost i answered all the questions except one or two, after finishing the interview process the volunteers said to wait in the seminar hall to get the result, after 15 mins they announced the result ''sorry to say this in today's hiring process we aren't hiring any ece graduates'' END FOR THE DAY

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell me about Yourself ? 2.Tell me about your Project?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Riyadh)

Interview

Applied at SACM career fair. Scheduled for an interview the next day at the fair. First a 45 min IQ & language test. Then, an interview with HR. Got called for a second interview in Riyadh with branch manager. Then, third interview through video with the director. After that, got called for a fourth interview face to face with the director, where he told me I'm in the shortlist and will get a final answer by the end of September. Over 2 months passed and still nothing. Sent an email to HR and no answer. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Went through college campus placement. The first round was an aptitude test mostly revolving around date sufficiency among few other basic quants questions. Then we had the preplacement talk followed by a technical interview. This took place on the first day. The list of short listed candidates was announced the following morning. Those made it through the second round had to sit for another round of technical+HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • PID controllers and be thorough with every line and word you have written in your CV

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Washington, DC)

Interview

Project based work - initial interview with HR then interviewed with Project Director. HR were pretty general questions - Education and experience. Project Director questions more specific. Pleasant experience - more of a professional conversation than a hard Q&A. Left feeling confident, not beat-up.

Interview Questions
  • Technical position - questions along the lines of how you would support and resolve technical issues at the project

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Mar 2012

Interview

Met the hiring manager at a career fair. Received a call for a face-to-face the following week. The Interview had 3 rotations of 2 people at a time. Supposed to be more, but most people couldn't make it. Some interviewers were nice, but some seemed like they were forced to be there

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you, ethics question, what do you do for fun, leadership question. Mostly straight forward and a lot of overlap of questions between rotations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Indianapolis, IN) in Jul 2011

Interview

I knew someone working there and gave him my resume. it took another month before I received a call from a representative to schedule an onsite interview. I interviewed with the Branch Manager, Systems manager, and the manager over my position. So a three headed monster getting ready to grill you right? Not quite, the interview felt more like a sales pitch. Granted I came from a job within the same industry. I was still surprised how they didn't ask a lot about my experience or grill me with those top ten interview questions. We ended up chatting up about the HVAC industry, economy, and the work environment.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you were performed a task and was challenged by another person who said you did something wrong. were you in the right or wrong?
  • Explain a situation in which you had to convince someone you are right when they think your wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai) in Jun 2010

Interview

Very simple process. They only see if the person is interested in working for a junior level entry. even i heard the same from other friends.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Orlando, FL) in Nov 2008

Interview

I got the interview by emailing the company representative directly and asking for the interview while he was in town doing other interviews at our college's career resource center. I tried going to an information session the day before the interview, but the presenter from the company never showed up, so they came off as very unprofessional and not very organized.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews