Kaplan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan (Bangalore)

Interview

It was pathetic. One of the interviewers was mediocre and was approachable but the manager in the states was downright terrible. They put me on the waitlist until they found people who would be cheaper to hire based on their budget. Responses were slow, they barely cared for quality and were just winging it.

Interview Questions
  • Easy React based questions. They were just judging your experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kaplan (Santa Barbara, CA)

Interview

I met with the Accounting Manager and the VP of Finance at the downtown office space. They shared with me about the Accounting team dynamics and were overall very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaplan (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

It all started with the telephonic discussion with recruiting HR. She scheduled an interview for the very next day. The interview was with the QA manager. The technical discussion went pretty smooth and all was very good. I asked for the feedback from him, he mentioned few points i should improve upon and also told HR will get back with detailed feedback. Now the worst part, the HR is not picking up calls or either caring enough to reply. THIS IS A VERY GESTURE FROM THE HR TEAM. PLEASE IMPROVE UPON THIS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple with just one round interview with the hiring manager to discuss role and responsibilities. Following this, there was in person workshop where you meet other brand ambassadors to evaluate how you will fit in the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you will be fit for the campus ambassador role and how you can contribute to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kaplan (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

1. first technical round 2. Assignment 3. Technical round with US team 4. Salary discussion and then hr they would they have budget of 28lpa for this position and they will offer you very less

Interview Questions
  • 1. javascript basic question and react basic question. they would they have budget of 28lpa for this position and they will offer you very less
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaplan

Application

I interviewed at Kaplan

Interview

Straight forward much like other accounting jobs. Interview included a test and normal questions. Why you want the job, what would make you a good fit etc. What experience do you have? What can you bring .. that sort of thing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan (New York, NY)

Interview

After submitting a video recording of a teaching demo of my choice, I was offered a video interview. I was sent MCAT questions from all subject areas and then had to answer them "live" and then explain how I arrived at the answer as if I was teaching the student.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Hiring flow was pretty standard. It started with an nitial hiring screen, then a hiring manager interview, and then four separate interviews with various department heads (in lieu of an onsite or a panel interview). It also included a case study, which I was given ~10 days to complete; however, it was a very reasonable case study that I easily finished over a weekend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (Singapore) in Oct 2020

Interview

- Call with HR - 2 rounds of interviews Definitely took their time to find candidates, I was not clear about their timeline and it took them 1 month from the 1st interview to the 2nd. Zero warm up in between on whether I was still in consideration. I forgotten most itty gritty details by then. Offer after the 2nd was almost immediate and I was hard pressed to accept the offer without having time to properly think it through (i.e. 3 working days). Detailed payslip details were compulsory and your offer was old school based off my current compensation. Great experience with the management throughout the interview and it was an opportunity I likely would have accepted if given reasonable time to decide and not hard pressed with a "take it or we'll offer someone else" stance. It certainly did not make me feel I was the best choice but rather, the cheapest value for money option.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaplan (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

There are 4 interviews in total: 1 behavioral interview (talk about projects and experience), 1 SQL and mini case study interview, 1 interview with colleagues, 1 interview with other teams

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one project you did. Describe teamwork experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Interviews