Kaplan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaplan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2018

2.8

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

First round was on google hangout which was around 30minutes. Second round was onsite interview, with two different teams, first part was technical round with 10-11 developers which took about 1hours and second part was kind of behavioral interview which was about 45minutes.

Deployment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

I showed up for a 3 hour interview. I waited for 30 minutes and was then told no one was there to meet with me. Apparently they filled the position the night before and never told me. No one has reached out since.

SAT Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Using Adobe and Skype,I had a group interview,where I had to present a topic to the other interviewees. It was a wonderful experience.This was back in 2012 and I was still an undergrad!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challenge you had atone of your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email from the recruiter asking to schedule for a phone interview. Called me 15 minutes late , I couldn't proceed because i was at work, she then rescheduled for the following week. Same thing happened, called me 15 minutes late, had no choice but to continue with the interview. Very unprofessional and disrespectful of other people's time.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (Baltimore, MD) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online after seeing the posting on a job search website. I was invited for a phone interview after applying. I did not make the cut, unfortunately, however, they were quick to respond to tell me that they would not be continuing with my application.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

It was a 10 page application, then a teacher audition, 30 minute technical online interview, then another on line interview. It was pretty long and drawn out for a part time position.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

Had a pleasant interview process. The whole thing was quick and timely, finished all three parts of the interview process within 4 weeks. Everyone was very friendly, and the whole interview process was online, which was pretty convenient for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage with students who don't pay attention?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaplan (La Crosse, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was poor due to hiring manager leaving the company during the hiring process. After new manager took over, everything went smoothly. There was a lack of organization through the change in management.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan in September 2017.

Interview

Several rounds that test teaching acumen as well as one's ability to connect with others. I believe the key is to be encouraging and positive throughout the process. Overall, this was a very positive and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Gave an example problem and asked me to explain how to solve it.   Answer Question

LSAT Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was submitting an "audition" explaining a test problem, then a technical interview where you teach more questions, then an interview with the local manager you would report to. Went really quick, fast to get the ball rolling.