Kaplan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaplan Interview Questions

Interviews at Kaplan

2.7

Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

Applied online, got response quickly, met with recruiter the next week. Had about a 15-20 minute interview, but heard 10 days later from recruiter that they went with another candidate.

Business Integration Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kaplan in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter setting up the initial interview. The recruiter was very pleasant and the interview went very well. I quickly received a second interview request with the Hiring Manager. It wasn't my best interview but I received a request for a third interview which was a panel interview with two other executives. Third interview went well, then after a few weeks and contacting the recruiter on status, I was notified that the posting was placed on hold. While everyone I spoke with was very helpful and informative, the communication and timing that it took between the second and third, and then the final notice has room for improvement. Overall the process was long but beneficial.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were in regards to overall project management and people management.   1 Answer

KIDP Interview

Interview

I didn't know this until after I accepted the job, but Delroy Waugh, my interviewer, lied about many details of the position, including compensation and benefits. The details of reimbursement, nature of the work, opportunities for growth, were all exaggerated to make the position look better than it was.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions were not demanding or difficult. They know that most people will quit within a year or so, so they don't screen too hard   Answer Question

SAT Prep Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

Three steps: audition, technical interview, and interview with hiring manager. You can be progressed directly to technical interview depending on your application. In the technical interview you're asked to prep some SAT questions to teach back to the interviewer, who respond as a student would. The final interview is just a regular interview.

Interview Questions

• What's a piece of feedback someone gave you that changed your behavior or affected you?   Answer Question

SAT Teacher Interview

Interview

It was generally a few questions related to teaching, and then there were some behavioral ones. Overall the process was relatively straightforward. It was generally a few questions related to teaching, and then there were some behavioral ones. Overall the process was relatively straightforward

Interview Questions

• What do you feel about tutoring SAT that we need the most?   Answer Question

Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

I got 2 calls from Kaplan. They asked me pretty straight forward questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer was very easy going. They told me about the position and answered any question.

Editorial Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan in June 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a first round interview after applying for the position. The recruiter highly knowledgeable about the company and was able to answer all but the most technical questions about the day-to-day routine of the job. Near the end of the interview, I was informed of the salary range and benefits, and asked if they were within my range. I was then asked to contact the recruiter in 1 week if I hadn't heard back. Several weeks passed and I did not hear back from the recruiter beyond them responding that they'd respond as soon as they heard from a hiring manager, which apparently has not happened.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Went in for an interview - was supposed to meet with 2 but only 1 showed up. Didn't have a copy of the resume, asked irrelevant questions, and then went out to look for the other interviewer and returned 5 minutes later saying he's not in the office. Seemed not invested in the interview at all. Was a waste of my time.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaplan.

Interview

Craig's List hiring. It was interesting. Nay, it was tedious. Parking is a nightmare. Lots of Belarusians milling about. I enjoy teaching. It's a rewarding experience. Belarusians are the polar opposite of rewarding.

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaplan (San Diego, CA).

Interview

A 15- 20 minute lesson plan to current students was conducted, a manager observes and takes notes. This is very typical when interviewing with a school for a teaching position and they judge off of the teaching as well as student response.