LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Lengthy and varied depending on who is interviewing. Interviews usually begin with laterals doing phone interviews to see how the person might fit and describe the position. If they give a thumbs up, the manager will join and do another phone screening. Then interview in person will be set up to do a more in-depth, traditional review and also for the applicant to present a training session on a topic they understand well.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous experience with teaching or training? Tell us about it and how you did.   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Standard interview process: phone interview with UX Director, then an in-person interview onsite with the UX Director and a Senior UX Designer. Both were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a project of yours. (no computer or visual aid available)   Answer Question

UX Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

The whole process took exactly 1 month from the recruiter reaching out to accepting the offer and was pretty fast overall. It was a good experience overall. There were 5 interviews, one of which was a portfolio review. The process moved very quickly in general.

Interview Questions

• There was a portfolio review component.
      What does your ideal UX Research team look like?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Atlanta, GA) in March 2020.

Interview

Terrible bad communication skills. I was emailed on Thursday for an last second interview scheduled on Friday or Saturday. I told the recruiter I will prefer Saturday and I never received an response back from them. I wish they could have a more professional recruiting team. Had to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• How will you give access to your java application that was created on mac access to someone on a windows with no IT experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Raleigh, NC) in February 2020.

Interview

There was an interactive breakfast session for about 30 minutes in the morning and after that, it was pretty basic with basic resume academic projects with a technical topic presentation for about 5-9 minutes without any visual aids and a group challenge activity about an hour.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Over the phone with marketing department head. They were a little late on the call but overall it was very nice. Seemed interested in each aspect that I told them about.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Started with a call with an internal recruiter, then got a meeting set up with 3 sales managers, then shortly after that had a meeting with the VP. Very timely and very quick to move the process along. Everyone I met at every level was very pleasant and professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in November 2019.

Interview

Day long interview process. Two hour interview (half technical and half personality) and a 15 minute presentation on a topic of your choosing. The technical interview was fairly easy as it was more so about your general knowledge of a programming language, NOT whiteboard problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous projects and how you implemented your code.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would use abstract base classes, virtual functions, interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

Star (situation, task, action, result) Method...you have to answer in that format or you lose. out. If you are going to require this, you should give people notice in advance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult manager   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I was referred by a current employer and have previously worked in marketing operations but I didn’t even get an interview. Also got coffee with a different current employee, and was denied from another entry level position with no request for interview or reason why.