MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by email and scheduled a 30 minute phone screen with HR.
    On-site interview consisted of four rounds with two Actuarial Assistants, a Health FSA, and a VP Actuary who was in a non-traditional role.
    Afterwards, I was taken to lunch with two Actuarial Students in their rotational program.
    Overall, I enjoyed the process and everyone was genuine and friendly. Consisted of behavioral questions and things on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an actuary?
      Why are you interested in this position here at MassMutual?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

HR phone interview followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did not advance past the phone interview with the hiring manager but I assume there will be on onsite round if I passed the hiring manager round.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, then an in person interview with several rounds held throughout the day with different people on the team. Needed to give a presentation at the end of the day.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

I first had a phone call with a recruiter, then a scheduled call with the VP for recruiting and then an in person interview. The in person interview was at their Rochester office

Interview Questions

• How will you bring clients in?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Consultant Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiting to schedule call. Spoke with two recruiters and 30 days later asked to come in for face to face interview with audit directors. They both were really nice and a joy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your day as an auditor in current position   Answer Question

Internal Audit Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Phone interview and on-site interview with two managers, and they are quite friendly to me. The experience is good. They have good arrangement in terms of time, location, parking and receptions. I really love this company, and I enjoy talking with them during the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

it was cool actually. they asked a lot of personality type questions to get to know me more. they also asked behavioral questions and how I deal with certain situations. super friendly staff.

Quantitative Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Had an HR interview first round. For the second round spoke with a Senior IT recruiter who explained the role . She mentioned for the next round I will be contacted by someone from the team which never happened. Never replied to follow up mails either. Worse experience ever!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MassMutual (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

It was an easy going lunch and learn. You went in and they talked about their company via powerpoint. Then they split you off to your interviewer, who then proceeds to ask you questions. It was fairly casual.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join MassMutual   1 Answer

Site Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Had a 30-minute phone interview with HR and was arranged a call to speak with one of the team members.

A few days later, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a team member and halfway through the interview they realized that I don't have enough experience for the role and told me that they had a production issue and politely hung up the call.

All in all, wasn't a nice experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Interviewing process included a phone interview, which was with a recruiter and dealt with behavioral situations. Then two digital interviews through Skype that were more technical. Most of the questions were based on previous experiences and also there were personal ones to get to know you better.