MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.5

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Interviewer never called at scheduled time - and never responded again. Totally ghosted. Completely unprofessional- if that’s how they operate and treat candidates, I’ll stay as far away from them as possible!

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Interviewer is very friendly. Questions are not fixed. The interviewer will ask questions based on your introduction and your resume. It was an on site interview. Have a good understanding of general attack methods will be a good prepare.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Three interviews, the first on the phone and the last two in person with a financial advisor. The phone interview was more about me and getting to know me, following that I was given a personality online test. The second interview was a little bit about me but more explaining the career in financial services. The last interview was more in-depth what the job and compensation looks like.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job are you looking to have?   1 Answer

Compliance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in November 2017.

Interview

I️ submitted my resume online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. She scheduled an interview about a week later. The recruiter called almost 10 minutes late for the interview. She then rushed me and stated that we had already talked, she had my info, was sending me forward to the next step and I️ would be contacted within 7 - 10 days. I️ explained that we hadn’t talked, but she was adamant and said she had everything she needed. 2 weeks passed and I️ emailed the recruiter to check the status. A few hours later, I️ received an automated thanks but no thanks email. I️ still have no idea what happened. Based on my experience, I️ don’t think I️ would have wanted to work for this company.

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Very easy interview. Was invited to a "Lunch and Learn" event that turned out to include a pop interview. Basic questions, mostly just behavioral stuff and walk me through your resume type stuff.

Marketing Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume through a university portal. They got back to me in a timely manner to schedule a phone interview. The women on the phone was kurt, almost rude. It made it difficult to engage and create any sort of rapport with her. The ease of obtaining the interview and my interest in the company was overshadowed by her behavior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision without being fully informed?   Answer Question

Account Manager - Emerging Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and a member of the team, alternating questions between the two. As I've worked for the company for several years I have known the manager for some time but it was my first time meeting the team member. Runs 30-45 minutes depending on answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you anticipate to be your biggest hurdle transitioning into this position?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I thought the interview process was going very well with MassMutual. They don't believe in using the STAR method to interview you or anything technical in that way. However, they require you to take part in 4 different interviews. I had gotten to the second interview and I thought it went really well. That was until I never received a call back from MassMutual again. You would think that they would be more professional and at least call or send an email to inform me that I wasn't what they wanted instead of me sitting around and waiting for a response.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

went smooth. very easy going. applying was easy to apply for. called back right away. great for an entry job in the career field. still waiting to hear back from them to further the interview process.

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Found online by recruiter. Email sent and I replied within one month. We corresponded for sometime while I made up my mind. Finally, we set up appointments. I was screened by phone for fifteen minutes. I interviewed for two hours in office.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe the ideal characteristics of my career?   1 Answer