MetLife Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 905 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (Hartford, CT) in Feb 2016

Interview

The interviewers were not on time, very unorganized. I had to wait app 1 hr before HR came to get me. It was a panel review. Once in the room, everyone was rushing asking questions and there were multiple jobs I was applying for but no one had updated me on the jobs

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer asked what they thought was a question related to critical path but actually asked about task completion.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at MetLife (Raleigh, NC) in Feb 2015

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. It went good. The second interview was in office over webcam. That was ok. The interviewer was confused and mix up the resumes. I was in the flu and the recruiter forced me for third interview. Someone super rude fattest guy from ny came down for an interview. He was VP of the company. Super arrogant and interviewed me like CIA agent. I was already sick. His attitude made me more nervous. After 6 months of chain interviews, the rude company decides to not follow up at all.

Interview Questions
  • so you think you are what this resume said. Prove it?
  • Did you make this app?
  • So is this your software?

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in Nov 2014

Interview

I got an initial Phone interview with HR - like a screening. Then I had a one-on-one technical interview with what would be my boss next. After making it to the next round I had a 2 hour Behavioral Interview with several different people who would be at the next level to evaluate me that way.

Interview Questions
  • The usual behavioral interview questions that drive everyone crazy.
1 person found this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Had two pleasant interviews. Position was project manager for a software migration. First interview was on the telephone from another project manager about my technical project management skills with the tools they were using at the time. I already had prior experience with the tools, so I didn't have any problems during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was my process of hiring new candidates.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in Aug 2014

Interview

Met with 4 managers in the interview process at different times. They use the STAR technique. Behavioral questions where asked. Interview as straight forward and no technical questions where really asked mainly your project management style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

online interview, recruiter and hiring manager interview. If you get past those, sr. mgt.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife in Apr 2011

Interview

The phone interview was done by a recruiting outsourced personnel not Metlife employee. The actual interview was an anti-climax. Pretty standard proejct management questions with no attempt to probe knowledge or experience. Guess what, the interview was over in 20 mnts. I was very clear coming out from the interview that the hiring person was doing it just for the sake of it and had already hired (or planned to hire) someone. So unprofessional!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed