MetLife Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 925 of over 925 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Featured Interview

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

The interview process was good. I ended up meeting with about 3 different people. They asked thorough questions. They explained what the role would include. It was a great opportunity to start with a great company.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Scheduled a phone call for Thursday(7/15). Received no call at the scheduled time. Tried to follow up through voicemail and email but I have not received a response. It has almost been 2 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetLife (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Recebi uma mensagem pelo linkedin de um recrutadora, fiz uma entrevista com a mesma e depois disso apenas recebi um email dizendo que não tinha passado. Sendo que 1) ela me chamou no linkedin, nao foi mensagem automática e 2) disse que iria passar para a próxima fase ainda no mesmo dia.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

Questions were personal more related to your connections (mom,dad..) not professional at all. I have read about the company on the website, they seam really professional but sadly they were not. The interview took 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • what does your parents do for living?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Odessa, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetLife (Lake Odessa, MI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone interview took 40 mins and they asking probing questions, experience and expectations. They also ask you about strengths and weaknesses. In addition, they check your pay range expectations. I had a good first interview, let’s hope for the best!

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations? Describe what will be the best quality of a manager? Describe what was the last constructive criticism you got??

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

online interview was easy didn't face a lot of difficulty. got asked about my current experience and gone through a short assessment about customer service case and went through it the interview was with 4 people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

I did a screening interview with HR where I was not asked any questions other than if I was a citizen and why i want to work in house. The recruiter then said i had excellent credentials and background and she would be putting me through to the next round and described what that would entail. I was then ghosted and ignored after 2 followups. Perhaps i dodged a bullet?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MetLife

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

The hiring process was very long and drawn out. I interviewed with five different people, each one on one, in addition to an Human Resources phone screen. Each conversation was fairly casual and straight forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY)

Interview

Did an interview with the recruiter towards the end of April with a follow up interview the next week with one of the team leads. During this interview I was advised that they will reach up with me within a week on the next steps in the hiring process. After hearing nothing for over 2 weeks, I emailed the recruiter I first spoke with and she forwarded my follow up email to a manager. After another week and a half of silence, I emailed the manager regarding getting an update on my status. I final get the "we are moving on" email from them. Its sad that it took 2 follow up emails and almost 4 weeks to final get some type of response from this company. When you apply be prepared to wait for when they want to reach out to you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

Had a screening call with someone in the US. Asked me why I applied for the job/to Metlife etc. Told me that the managers would review and revert. Was kept up to date with process all along. Was then called to interview with two managers, was a very relaxed and friendly interview. Some technical questions and other scenario-based. I got a good idea of the company from the interviewers. Was told that I would receive a response in 2 weeks - was told at the end of the third week. Overall positive experience, was kept up to date and the people i was in contact with were all very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife (Carrollton, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Was done on google hangouts and was completely text based. the interview process was quick and easy but seems straight forward enough still completing the hiring process and will be contacting with Naomi Kobayashi tomorrow at 8 am to continue going over everything.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked as a Data Entry / Front Desk / Admin and CSR before?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 925 Interviews