MetLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy and included a series of in person interviews plus an even longer personality quiz. The interviewers seemed very new and didn't offer much information on the company either. It seemed very cookie cutter and the personality test seemed to be the basis of their decision process.

Group Conversion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple, interview manager was fantastic and overall smooth process. Applied online about 2 days later an email to schedule 1:1 interview and after a week or so I heard back.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where change has effected your job duties or crated a policy you didn’t agree with. What did you do ?   1 Answer

TAM Case Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview first. Woman was very nice. Then invited for an in person interview, talked a little about myself and was asked mainly behavioral questions. Two individuals interviewed me. Waiting for a call back on the position.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you dealt with an irate customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

It takes around a month. Caught a phone call from a recruiter and asked me available time for onsite interview. 15 mins talk with a student actuary. Then interviewed with 3 fulltime in different team.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Dayton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I posted a few days ago about my process and said I would update with the status. I got the call today that I got the position. Took about a week for the whole process. Was very positive experience. Phone interview then sent an assessment. Was then given a 1:1 interview. That was Tuesday. Was told interviews were going through Thursday. Got a call that I got the position Friday.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is long but you are updated every few weeks. 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Email contact as well. The interviewers were very informative. I still have not been given an offer but will update this post if I do. Or if I get anymore information.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Technical and business questions via phone and then panel interview and hr for salary negotiation process nice people in general located I'm Whippany NJ hard to get by public transportation

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife in May 2017.

Interview

First round interview - phone screen (1:1) > Second round - onsite/ online (Group)
    This is unprofessional and ridiculous. My final round interview was cancelled an hour right before it should start due to their “schedule conflict”. The recruiter called and said that they will reschedule another meeting time and when i followed up with them 2 days after for interview reschedule time, I received a rejection letter? This is rude. I hope at least they should learn how to respect people's time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Basically your projects and work experience in UX.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers, both women. They were very thorough with explaining who Metlife is, and what thw position would entail. They both made me feel extremely comfortable. I will update with any offer information.

Interview Questions

• Share how you accept criticism   1 Answer

Issue Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Phone interview was very brief spoke for roughly 15 minutes. Spoke to a third party in another time zone. Interview questions were very basic. He asked three questions and that was the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• explain a typical day at your last job   1 Answer