MicroStrategy Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Referred by a friend in the company and got an interview from the HR in about 1 week. Just general questions like why microstrategy. Got another phone interview in a week. They asked you to solve a problem. Then three to four intelligent questions like how to find the fastest horse.

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Told the last day before the originally scheduled on-ground interview that their people were not able to come. Did phone screen instead. Same process as mentioned by others: personal experience; teasers; what QE teams do.
    Some questions are widely available online; Some question didn't quite make sense: I was asked to be specific how I would test Google, and the manager didn't come up with clear instruction on what specific product and functionality when I asked.
    The manager talked in a speedy monotone, sort of sensed she wasn't in a good mood.

Interview Questions

• not very technical; enough practice with brain teasers will help you do well   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons Corner, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. The first interview was HR screening. No problems there. I was then set for an hour interview for analytical test. I interviewer had 4 questions for me, simple and just like the ones in this website. I was called for an on site interview after that to be interviewed by 3 people. The first one had a programming/testing type of question, the second one had a quality type of question related to app developing and bluetooth technology. The third interviewer didn't show up. I was told they would schedule me for a phone interview with the third guy. I haven't heard ever since.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Just had an HR interview.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2013.

Interview

Got a on-campus interview. The interview start with talking project on my Resume. Instead of go into technical details, it focus on how you improve your project, like, if there is another interfere added in, what would you do to solve the problem; what potential problem in your system. And then, two brain teasers are asked. Finally, ask me what do you know about their company.

Interview Questions

• There are two islands, A and B. All the people from A island always tell the truth, while all the people from B island always lie. Then, three people are picked from these two islands, but we don't know which one from island A and which one from island B. You first talk to the first people, he said,"Both second people and third people from the same island", then you talk to the second people, he said"Both first people and third people from the same island", finally, you in front of the third people, what would he say?   3 Answers

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

There was a phone interview, I think I did pretty well, by the end I answered one of two brainteasers. I don't know how the interviewer judge my answers, I just don't get the offer. Quite disappointed with the result, I just think maybe that brainteasers act too much in the interview.

Interview Questions

• 64 balls with one different in weight, how many times would you be able to find it out by using a balance scale?   3 Answers

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in February 2012.

Interview

ask to introduce myself, why microstrategy, something you want to improve in next 5years, your weakness, hobby. finally a IQ question. there is a river, 3 good guys and 3 bad guys are all on one side of the river, one boat, all the people need to go through the river. the boat can only hold two people once. the requirement is the number of good guys cannot be less than the bad guy, no matter on which side of the river or on the boat, if so, the bad guys will eat good guys. didn't figure this out during the interview. SAD

then the hr gave me another very easy one to comfort me. three switches and three lights. how do you know which one controls which

Interview Questions

• what do you want to improve in next five years   1 Answer