KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MicroStrategy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 357 of over 357 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

MicroStrategy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in Jul 2022

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn's 'easy apply' and got a shortlist. I was asked to give a preliminary test. The test was absurdly easy and had very basic questions on maths, verbal, and design. The design part was a bit subjective. Some of it made sense but some didn't. However, the test went pretty well for me. However, did not get through the next round, but wasn't provided with any reason. Hence, not clear on the screening criteria. The company could have easily shared a feedback on performance at this stage. Since the test was completely objective, the feedback could be easily automated!

Interview Questions
  • Like I mentioned, there were problems on Maths, English, and Design. Approximately 20 mins for each section, but can't say that one would have to rush through the questions to solve. However, since I did not clear the round, I'm not sure of the level of accuracy expected. (The test was easy enough for me to gauge that I barely got any questions wrong, but again I can't say for sure as there was no feedback or scores!)
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

MicroStrategy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in May 2022

Interview

I worked with a recruiter and was given 4 a