MicroStrategy Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

I interviewed with staffing and the outcome of the interview was that i complete and submit aptitude tests which took over an hour in total time. Once the tests were submitted, I reached back out to my staffing contact on several occasions through varying communication mediums and received no response whatsoever. Having invested the time in interviewing and taking the tests, i would expect as a courtesy that the folks in staffing acknowledge my communications and provide a status through the process... I'm still waiting for a call back - not holding my breath. Bad experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a 3rd party headhunter who coordinated the process. A couple of pretty standard phone interviews moved pretty quickly. Then there was a long wait for the face to face. Kept in touch with the director for about 2 month waiting for him to make a trip to my city for the face to face. Had a lunch with him and an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Worked through 3rd party headhunter. Which was good, he got me more than I probably would have on my own.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

2 rounds of Tech ,rounds of Managerial one HR followed by Background check of education, previous employers. Offer rolled out offer positive BG report

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the usual layers ofHR, Tech, Mgmt level staff. Went through all the hoops and even unofficial verbal offer at end. Well, never heard anything back even after multiple emails for closure. All were ignored without so much as a We're still deciding... Very weak IMO, especially for a so called Tech Vendor. Heard from internal resource that this is how the company operates, so Buyer Beware.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Process seemed confusing and directionless so I withdrew after about 8 weeks and numerous interviews. Their internal recruiter explained to me at the start what would happen during the process of interviews and selection. He didn't seem very confident or clear at the time. Then what actually happened was completely different.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2010.

Interview

Couple of interviews, with HR, office manager, Services Managers

Interview Questions

• not really unexpected questions just friendly chats to get to know my background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was entering as a first job for a low positions. No negotiation from my side specially, huge mistake. Negotiate well at the beginning salary rises are not happening.