Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

LTS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

1 hour on campus (half hour 2 on 1 fit interview, half hour informal conversation with another consultant)
    3 hours on-site (3 individual half hour fit interviews, brief introduction and closing with manager, brief presentation on what team is about)

They put a heavy focus on getting to know you and if you'd be a good cultural fit, not just if you have the required skills (most of their applicants probably do)

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest hobbies/interests outside of work and school?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navigant (Lewisville, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and two days later i received a called HR. Had the phone interview then 3 days later went in for the in-person interview. The interview itself was pretty easy. They asked me a few situation questions regarding claims and they went over what the job intels. 2 Days after the that, I was offered the Job.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Lewisville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within a week. Had a brief phone interview, and a next day face to face interview was setup. When I arrived I was informed by the receptionist (by the way who was extremely rude and unprofessional), that I had to complete 2 test on the computer, (which The recruiter didn't informed me about when the phone screen was conducted). The testing took about 25-30 mins to be completed. FYI- you will NOT be placed in a quiet area when taking the test. I was placed right next to an employee whose phone was ringing off the hook, and her and several other employees were laughing, chatting, etc... It was very inappropriate and unprofessional of them not to have a designated room for testing. Upon completing the testing, I met with 2 supervisors for the face to face...

Interview Questions

• 1st thing they asked was, "have you ever worked at a job where you were placed on a productivity/metric system?" They never asked any behavioral or formal interview questions. It felt as if they were digging and fishing to know if you would be able to meet quotas/goals. They didn't care anything about skills/background, or what you can bring to the team to help improve processes, etc...I was very disappointed. I knew right then this wasn't the company that cared about their employees.... After all the negative and unprofessional encounters I had, I wasn't looking or expecting a job offer upon the completion of the interview . If I did, I wouldn't have wasted my time and talent working there.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at school career fair and had a brief chat about the job. Went through two phone interviews. the first one was with the person at the fair and the second was with the person in the Washington office (energy department) who became my boss when i went to work there. Very simple case studies with the second round phone interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was straightforward - 30 minute behavioral interview on campus. About one week after the behavioral interview, I was offered an opportunity to come for an on-site interview. Prior to the onsite, I had to prepare a 30 min case presentation. The on-site was organized well and not particularly stressful. There were 2 behavioral interviews, the case presentation, and an on-the-spot case study, followed by lunch. I was a little put-off by my case interviewer who was actively responding to emails/looking at her computer while I was answering the case questions and one of the directors who seemed... apathetic about his job. Two weeks after my on-site interview, an HR coordinator called me to see if I was interested in other offices besides the one at which I interviewed. I said I was, and she responded that she would follow-up the following business day with more information. I did not hear back from HR for a full month after this conversation despite attempting to follow-up multiple times. One month later, HR called me and offered me a position in a location that I had specifically said I was not interested in. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth and I would caution people against applying to Navigant.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through school's career portal and scheduled an interview. First round interview was with a partner and she was very friendly and pleasant, but was not invited for a second round. We mostly went through my resume and talked about work and leadership experience. The overall interview experience was positive but they were poor at getting back to me. I had to reach out to them after a month and a half to find out that I was not invited to the office.

Interview Questions

• Structured behaviorial questions, not all that conversational. Tell me about a time... How would you adapt/react to this situation?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied through college website
    2. Passed the first round, Mostly behavioral,
    3. They drill you very in-depth on your resume
    4. Try to get some sort of statistics experience on your resume

Interview Questions

• Who do you think you would get along with most at this office?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in July 2016.

Interview

Generally very positive experience. Series of phone interviews, starting with the hiring manager, and then an onsite interview morning with four additional people at various levels of the organization

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change and join Navigant ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick informal interview. Not like big 4 culture. You need to have a personal contact. Very few people to meet. It's not a difficult process. Questions asked were basic s d didn't require the rigor of a Big 4.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was referred into the firm by a former colleague. Brief phone interview with a recruiter followed by three 45-minute office interviews. Unexpectedly easy interview process - lots of resume questions, typical strengths and weaknesses questions, but no real problem solving or critical thinking questions. None of the interviewers asked about specific experiences or accomplishments - it was very fit and culture driven.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected questions: what is the longest deliverable you have written?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base and a signing bonus. Very reasonable and easy to work with throughout the negotiation. No hardball tactics.