Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navigant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2018

2.7

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Meet & greet the night before. Recruiters were friendly. Negative aspect was that after the interview, they sent us an email saying they'd let us know their decision in a week, but I didn't hear from them for two months. I reached out and they told me that there were currently no interview slots available, whatever that means. I emailed back asking them to clarify if I was on a waitlist but never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Listed 4 qualities consultants had and asked you to tell them about a time that you exemplified each of those qualities (i.e. communication, teamwork, etc.)   Answer Question

Feb 20, 2018 – Senior Recruiter

Thank you for your candid comments about your experience with Navigant. We are constantly evolving as a firm and strive to provide all our candidates with positive experiences. We will take your... More

Coordinator Interview

Interview

For a role that requires 1 year of experience and a bachelor's degree, I've spent 3 hours over the course of the last two weeks doing 4 separate phone screens, just to get in the door. I can't really speak to the next phase because scheduling a day off to meet with them was too much after the phone screens. Very nice people. Just an entirely exhaustive process that's difficult for people with full-time jobs. It is disappointing because I'm more than qualified for the role I interviewed for and felt genuine rapport with my interviewers. From what I can tell, the next round entails interviews with 3 people followed by lunch with a team of 5. Again, this is an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Primarily experience and goal focused. Tell me about your experience doing X. What tools did you use doing X? What interested you in the role? How does this align with your career trajectory?   Answer Question

Feb 20, 2018 – Senior Recruiter

Thanks for your thoughts on the interview process - we are continually working to improve and make it as streamlined and efficient as possible for candidates. We'll take your comments under... More

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Negative experience. I took the first round on campus. I am the last interview time slot, and the interviewer was texting during the interview, which makes me feel disrespectful. I don’t think she pay attention what I answer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

2 Rounds: First round was through my university where I had one interview that was strictly behavioral. Pretty easy and standard questions. Second Round was a super day where they flew me to the office and had both behavioral and case interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer did a good job of making the process feel like a conversation. There;s nothing much to do to prep over other consulting interviews, except that the case will be more healthcare focused.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you apply your analytical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

First Interview was standard behavioral. Interviewer was very friendly and conversational. Most questions were about team behavior. Overall a pretty straightforward interview. I was expected a market sizing question but interviewer did not ask one.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to convince another person of something important to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

What a terrible, terrible process. Disorganized from the start - they hosted a pre-interview night at a restaurant near school but forgot to invite any of the FSAC interviewees until the afternoon of the event. It has now been six weeks after my first round interview on campus, and I still have not heard back. Chased recruiter multiple times over the past few weeks, and she keeps telling me they are still in the process of making second-round interview decisions, and that I should know more "next week." Gotten that response at least 3 times now. What? It's been six weeks. Get your act together, Navigant. Either straight-out reject me or give me a second round. Assuming it's a no at this point, though. On-campus first round relatively straightforward though.

Interview Questions

Navigant Response

Nov 8, 2017 – Senior Recruiter

We appreciate the candid feedback. We're sorry you did not have the best experience interviewing with Navigant. The Firm is constantly evolving and we will take into account your experience and... More

Legal Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral in nature, a few technical questions. The interview was relatively straightforward and conversational. One on campus interview and a super day. Mostly to get to know you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Ithaca, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview on campus was entirely behavioral; 30 min in length and basically a resume review. Superday consisted of six 30 min interviews, mostly behavioral with a few case questions.

Lts Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed on campus, with a pre-night reception before. Very comfortable atmosphere and small, so the interview the next day is comfortable. I heard back two weeks later that I was selected to go to their Super Day, which was another pre-night networking and dinner (larger than the first since many people from the office are there) . The Super Day consisted of three 30 minute interviews, and one was a group panel. Nothing to worry about, know the company and why you want to work for them in this department. Show your personality as they are primarily looking for fit. I am still waiting to hear back about an offer.

Interview Questions

• They literally go through your resume every time so be prepared to talk about anything on it. What is your favorite Excel function?   Answer Question