Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2018

2.7

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Lewisville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within a week. Had a brief phone interview, and a next day face to face interview was setup. When I arrived I was informed by the receptionist (by the way who was extremely rude and unprofessional), that I had to complete 2 test on the computer, (which The recruiter didn't informed me about when the phone screen was conducted). The testing took about 25-30 mins to be completed. FYI- you will NOT be placed in a quiet area when taking the test. I was placed right next to an employee whose phone was ringing off the hook, and her and several other employees were laughing, chatting, etc... It was very inappropriate and unprofessional of them not to have a designated room for testing. Upon completing the testing, I met with 2 supervisors for the face to face...

Interview Questions

• 1st thing they asked was, "have you ever worked at a job where you were placed on a productivity/metric system?" They never asked any behavioral or formal interview questions. It felt as if they were digging and fishing to know if you would be able to meet quotas/goals. They didn't care anything about skills/background, or what you can bring to the team to help improve processes, etc...I was very disappointed. I knew right then this wasn't the company that cared about their employees.... After all the negative and unprofessional encounters I had, I wasn't looking or expecting a job offer upon the completion of the interview . If I did, I wouldn't have wasted my time and talent working there.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at school career fair and had a brief chat about the job. Went through two phone interviews. the first one was with the person at the fair and the second was with the person in the Washington office (energy department) who became my boss when i went to work there. Very simple case studies with the second round phone interview.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through school's career portal and scheduled an interview. First round interview was with a partner and she was very friendly and pleasant, but was not invited for a second round. We mostly went through my resume and talked about work and leadership experience. The overall interview experience was positive but they were poor at getting back to me. I had to reach out to them after a month and a half to find out that I was not invited to the office.

Interview Questions

• Structured behaviorial questions, not all that conversational. Tell me about a time... How would you adapt/react to this situation?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied through college website
    2. Passed the first round, Mostly behavioral,
    3. They drill you very in-depth on your resume
    4. Try to get some sort of statistics experience on your resume

Interview Questions

• Who do you think you would get along with most at this office?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

I was referred into the firm by a former colleague. Brief phone interview with a recruiter followed by three 45-minute office interviews. Unexpectedly easy interview process - lots of resume questions, typical strengths and weaknesses questions, but no real problem solving or critical thinking questions. None of the interviewers asked about specific experiences or accomplishments - it was very fit and culture driven.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected questions: what is the longest deliverable you have written?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base and a signing bonus. Very reasonable and easy to work with throughout the negotiation. No hardball tactics.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick informal interview. Not like big 4 culture. You need to have a personal contact. Very few people to meet. It's not a difficult process. Questions asked were basic s d didn't require the rigor of a Big 4.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in July 2016.

Interview

Generally very positive experience. Series of phone interviews, starting with the hiring manager, and then an onsite interview morning with four additional people at various levels of the organization

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change and join Navigant ?   Answer Question

Change Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

The interview process was not organized and the recruiter was not responsive to emails/questions. Had five phone interviews with different managers/directors from various parts of the country. All were happy with the interview and provided positive feedback; but no one was ready to make a decision. It was supposed to be one phone interview and then in-person interview but ended up being several phone interviews. I felt they dont know what to do. The recruiter was not responsive and every time I would reach him, he would just give positive feedback and asking me to wait. Felt it was waste of time.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

On campus recruiting. After submitting my resume I was asked to come in for a behavioral interview. It was very pleasant although other members of Navigant who were standing in the lobby could not tell me why they liked it or speak too highly of the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to extrapolate on my research experience. He wasn't very interested in my resume and we mostly talked about my previous travel experience.   Answer Question