PepsiCo Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview began at the career fair. The day after I was scheduled for a 1 on 2 with the higher level guys. They had both gone through the program. They listened well. The interview consisted of behavioral questions. About 5 of them. Lasted 1 hour.
There were some questions about safety and manufacturing. They also asked about my work preference location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newark, DE) in February 2010.

Interview

I only got as far as the initial interview. They asked me a series of situational questions, and asked me to apply my previous experiences to potential problems.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you had to make a quick decision on very short notice?   Answer Question
    • When is a time you needed to delegate power to people?   Answer Question