Perficient Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

HR called and scheduled a coding interview in the next 4 days. HR was really friendly and informative. The person who conducted the coding test was guiding me through the process. It was a 30 mins interview and comprised only of testing my coding skills. Overall average experience.

Interview Questions

• Print all duplicates in a string array.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

The first call is with HR, finding out the basics. Then It was a few days later and scheduled an in person interview which was around 3 hours. You have three one on one interviews with different managers. They put you at ease as it is a long interview. There are technical questions, whiteboard and problem solving.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perficient (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Total 3 rounds. 2 technical and one HR round. In first you will be asked basic technical questions from java. And 3 programs to write a java code.
    Second round would be some depp technical questions and at last there will be a HR interview. You should be good in soft skills to get hierd in this company.