Prudential Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,260 of over 1.3K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Prudential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, all the interviewers and recruiters were friendly, and the majority of questions were behavioral. If you know the STAR method, then you will be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you faced a difficult situation.
    Answer Question

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

I applied through my school's career portal. I got an on-campus interview, where multiple business units were represented. I received two separate superdays for two business units that were interested. The whole process is fairly quick.

Interview Questions
  • We had a deep dive into my resume, including my past projects

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

There were 3 rounds to this interview. First “round” was a one way recorded interview where you were asked a question and had 45-60 seconds to answer the question and only 1-2 tries. After you cleared this, you would go into a phone interview. Very simple interviews - behavioral questions. Then the last round was a super day, you met with about 6 managers and they all asked questions about you. Again, very easy and mostly behavioral. When they got technical, they only asked questions about your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a difference of opinions with a manager, and how did you handle it?

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

First round of resume and cover letter review. Second round of phone interview. Final round consisted of two phone calls with managers. Relatively easy and casual process; relatively late in the recruitment timeline (March-April)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

A lot of technical questions. Be sure to practice many times before interview. I had one Technology related question. Look up some news before interview. All in all, prepare well. Practice!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prudential

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

I was asked basic questions (what is a linked list, stack, etc) over the phone. There was no whiteboard interview or anything like that for me. For onsite (Super Day) being mainly behavioral questions with multiple interviewers. All the interviews were nice.

Interview Questions
  • What is a linked list? What is a stack? Are you a leader or a follower?

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

Phone interview with HR Dept who liked my experience and asked questions about it. Quite in depth questions, and quite open about their problems with the services provided . Easy to talk to and very friendly but felt like they had a lot of internal issues that needed resolving so would have been a long drawn process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco, Pernambuco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Recife, Pernambuco, Pernambuco) in Jun 2021

Interview

Um engodo, passam três dias enrolando você. Primeiro dia vão falar na empresa, vendem como a melhor empresa do planeta. Segundo dia, falam do produto. Terceiro dia seria do trabalho. Eles enrolam tanto que justamente nesse dia não é aberto para nenhuma pergunta. Enganação total.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntam o motivo de querer mudar de ramo, falam em valores gigantescos de remuneração e só no final explicam que não é uma entrevista para vaga de emprego, mas sim uma venda de franquia.

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

well informed. answered all my questions. gave detailed explanation as well as an email with commission rates. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll ll l ll l ll lll l l l l ll l l l l ll l l l l ll l l l ll llll ll l lll lll l

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

The interview process for me was very easy. Just two phone calls, then an in-person interview. I had no experience going into this position and I still got the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prudential

Application

I interviewed at Prudential

Interview

A Recruiter reached out to explain the role and the interview steps and to set up an interview. First Interview was a video call with a panel of three people from senior management.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to sell something to someone who was not interested?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,260 Interviews