Prudential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prudential

1,089 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

It takes a little time for them to get back to you. A great experience with the process. One phone interview with Human Resources. Then I had three more interviews with two people being by phone and one by video.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Rushed in for interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager just went through the motions and was pretty aloof. I wrote it off after that and was surprised to hear they wanted a round 2 interview. No one on round 2 was prepared. Not surprisingly, no response to my follow up and I got a rejection a month later. I'm convinced they had someone else in mind long before I submitted my resume and I was brought in solely to meet a fair hiring policy requirement.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager just asked general questions based off of my resume.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Online interview of 7 questions back to back. 2 minutes is given to answer each question with 45 seconds of preparation time (including reading the prompt).

This is the introductory segment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced adversity in the workplace and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Behavioral questions, asked about my resume and how I would solve certain team problems, approach etc. I got a HireVue, then was contacted for on site a week later. Not a stressful interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a certain challenge when working with a team?   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in March 2020.

Interview

Got the first call from HR and brief introduction of the position. Schedule in-person interview with group member in 2 weeks, meet 3 group of ppl, all behavioral question and general question based on resume, very conversational. then scheduled the next round interview after 2 weeks, haven't taken yet

Interview Questions

• why you for this position? brief introduction of yourself   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a speedy process. It started with a phone screening with a recruiter and then a follow-up interview with the hiring managers. They mainly asked questions about your experience and how it relates to the job description.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Applied online and had one phone interview. Was an easy interview with someone who seemed to be a hr screener. Nothing out of the ordinary, if you are prepared to answer questions about your resume and about the company then that you will be ok.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in February 2020.

Interview

Long, drawn out and misleading. It took them four months to respond to my application. Scheduled three different phone interviews with three different people. Almost two months to get a face-to-face interview with four people, back to back. Clearly mentioned in writing (email) and verbally during interviews that I was the candidate of choice but had already scheduled other interviews and then, at the last minute - told me I was over qualified. This was the second time they pulled me in to interview - two separate positions a year or so apart - and decided to go with someone else at the “last minute”. I’m labeling this a difficult interview because they truly make you jump through hoops and over ladders for no reason. The process could have been streamlined and the timeline reduced.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Interview

The first step consisted of HireVue behavioral questions. The next step was a HireVue coding assessment with some video questions about your approach to the problem and your general coding experience.

Data Analytics and Business Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I applied online where I had to do a personal assessment quiz. They reached out to me 2 weeks later for a 30 minutes interview. The interviewers were very nice and the questions were straight forward.