Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions

Interviews at Sherwin-Williams

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

The process was standard consisted of screening call, store visit, and final conversation. The HR department was very nice and helpful. They answered promptly and gave helpful feedback.

Management/Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in July 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview a few days after applying for the job. The girl who was interviewing me on the phone did not seem that interested in the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Through and fair. Went over past experiences and relevant positions held. Also went over schooling and education plus related skills learned there as well. Also discussed soft skills possessed that would assist with the transition into the positions.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest obstacle in your work?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in June 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone. Very generic interview process. It took very long for me to schedule my store visit due to the pandemic, and the recruiters' delays. She was very unresponsive and would take very long to reply to my emails/questions. When she asked for my availability for the in person store visit she completely ignored my availability, and responded very late. I have not gone through my final interview, but at this point I don't know if I would want the position due to how inconsiderate and lengthy the process has been to even schedule the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Really good experience, questions about personality, job experience, degrees, and experience about costumer service friendly crew and really helpful. There is a lot of Hispanic costumer So you get a better opportunity if you are bilingual. The hiring process Take probably about 2-3 weeks and they do background checks and everything is really important for them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge about colors, paint or tools   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Boston, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

You apply. Get an email. Get called by a recruiter. They tell you to check out a store near you to see if you like it. Then you get to drive over an hour to the district office to be interviewed by someone who couldn’t introduce themselves; and I had to read him name off a wall. Get asked 2 questions. 2 FRIGGIN QUESTIONS. How can you figure someone out in 2 questions? On top of all of that he decides to leave half way in my interview, and start laughing with someone else. I guess it was about my answer. Nothing about my experience, nothing about my schooling (by the way you need a bachelors degree to get the job) Only to be told they’re passing on me. What a joke and a waste of my life.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Hattiesburg, MS) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was staged between 3-4 meetings. One over the phone, then twice in person, including a store walk through and then a facetime interview. I enjoyed most the store walk through as it allows for the candidate to see realtime work and hands-on learning advantages. I disliked the waiting 2 weeks after the 3-week long interview stretches until its time to start work however it is worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• What was my full understanding of the position in terms of duties   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2020.

Interview

Smooth easy going phone interview w/ area recruiter. Recruiter followed up with an invite to interview w/ the District manager . Interview went well, more personality questions and they want to get to know YOU, and who you are. Very easy going interview. Currently in the process of scheduling store visit.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Long process but went smoothly throughout. Average interview questions. Only thing is they changed the location last minute and did not work with me to be in the location I needed.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Field Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

1 on campus interview followed by virtual interview. The interviewer wrote down everything I said. The questions asked were very basic and the interview was in a very relaxed setting.