Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,007 of over 1.0K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin-Williams

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview and the second was a video interview on Teams. The first interview was 15 minutes while the second was about half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Sherwin Williams?
    Answer Question

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

Lots of choppy calls no face to face and the job is the same as a regular manager working in a paint store… they seemed to want to hide that and didn’t like when I asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

First, I applied via the website. Then, I had a call with the HR manager, then an in-person interview with a manager, finally an interview with a few managers It moved fairly quickly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

Personable. Laid back. Wholesome. Interested. Engaging. Upfront. Family environment. Tight-knit. Realistic. Personable. Laid back. Wholesome. Interested. Engaging. Upfront. Family environment. Tight-knit. Realistic. Personable. Laid back. Wholesome. Interested. Engaging. Upfront. Family environment. Tight-knit. Realistic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

The interview process is the multistep practice that companies use to screen and hire new employees. The different stages and requirements involved with this process can highly vary depending on the industry, position and company where you are interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

Group interview. Took month for a call back. I was the only to show up for orientation. Only care about production and not workers. I didn’t feel welcomed at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you fixed it.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (King of Prussia, PA)

Interview

The interview process was very standard - asked the typical interview questions that you can expect at any large company, no surprises. I spoke with an HR manager and then a District Manager. The HR Manager interview was a bit more formal than the interview with the District Manager. With the DM the interview was more casual and after the usual questions we ended up mostly speaking about sports and our interests (I noticed my favorite sports teams merch on his walls).

Interview Questions
  • What would you say is your greatest strength?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Grove City, OH) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly open as it was a hiring event as the facility was changing to a rotating shift. The facility had a horrible smell and was visually filthy. The staff was very accommodating at the Grove City Facility.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself? (I explained myself and my dislike of the rotating 2-2-3 shift which I do not enjoy. After this, I walked out and thanked them for the time.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chillicothe, OH) in May 2021

Interview

30 minute initial phone interview with recruiter. Very pleasant and informative. Follow-up is supposed to be coming with a Hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview. The recruiter also lives on the opposite side of the country

Interview Questions
  • Describe your relevant work experience for this position

Sherwin-Williams

Application

I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams

Interview

The interview process was easy and painless. The first interview was on the phone, and focused on my history and qualifications. The second interview was in person, and focused on the job details specifically.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,007 Interviews