KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SunTrust Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 608 of over 608 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

SunTrust

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Easy going, very informative. Ask questions and be on time. Show interest in the conversations, do your research about the company. Know their mission and vision. Number driven Folks will be loved.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous banking experience.
    Answer Question

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

I did three rounds of interviews with three different people, two on the phone and one through google meet. First interview was with a recruiter, so it was your standard screening questions, second round interview was with someone within the company and the final interview was with the team leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Very professional and easy going. Be prepare to answer how to sell products. I as asked "how would you sell this pen to a customer?" Why are you looking to work for our company?

Interview Questions
  • Describe your biggest contribution to your previous job?

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

it was difficult process as it covered every part of angular and javascript. the interviwer attitude was not good.one should be prepared with whole knowlegde to crack the interview. all the best for the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Lots of questions. They were looking for a student still in college to work part time which I was and then they didn’t like the fact that I had class for one full day and couldn’t work that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Asked a few questions such as why you chose them, strength, weakness, name a difficult experience and how you handled it. Interview flowed. They asked the basic interview questions. Prepare for your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Long process took a month or longer to complete the full process . I had three interviews and I was given an offer which I accepted . The interview lasted about 30 mins each

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

quick, easy process, about three interviews if I remember correctly with the first one being virtual, the second being a phone interview and the final one being in the office with a super-day kind of format

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

I had a really good interview experience at the company. Everyone is nice and accommodating. The interview questions were fair and expected so I prepared well. The only problem I had was difficulty scheduling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Using data on GDP of a country of your choice, produce the best ARIMA model that you can for that GDP, where best is defined in terms of forecast accuracy for a minimum of ten out-of-sample values. You should discuss each step of building your model and present the related results, as appropriate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 608 Interviews

SunTrust Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SunTrust as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Personal Banker and Financial Services Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Branch Manager and Teller roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SunTrust takes an average of 18 days when considering 690 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Financial Services Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Personal Banker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SunTrust according to 690 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.18%