SunTrust Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 590 of over 590 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust in Aug 2020

Interview

Telephone interview where you are asked a series of questions of regarding your abilities to make sure you qualify for the job. It’s an automated answering machine that asks the questions and you record

Interview Questions
  • Are you bilingual, can you fluently speak the language requested.
    Answer Question

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. They gave us an two back-to-back interviews on Super Day, and then candidates they liked were given a surprise third interview with program leaders

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Was invited to an interview by a recruiter. Took half a day off from work. On the way to the interview, the recruiter called and said the interviewer was not available. Was eventually interviewed another day. The interview went very well until the interviewer asked about salary expectations. The expectations were already part of the application process. The interviewer said she could not match my expectations. She said the recruiting had been outsourced and there were lots of negative issues affecting her ablility to onboard someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Good went smooth easy cool Hope you had a great weekend! It's Peter here, your local Upside property agent with this week's latest updates for areas I think you will be interested in. Below you'll find the latest

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Amazing, the people really care. Mostly behavioral questions. Newer program but offers an insane amount of exposure. At least 3 rounds including a Super Day should be expected. Concerned primarily with cultural fit and less about technical skills, position is quite the opposite of corporate banking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

I applied on the Truist website. I was contacted back within two weeks to interview with the branch manager. After I passed that round, I was then contacted again to sit with senior management. This was more of a conversation then a bunch of vague questions. Afterwards I was contacted by email with job offer and by phone for next steps. 2nd interview with senior management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

Written test two face to face interviews met with staff how to learn about local demographics met leaders within other line of business interviewed with human resources twice met potential clients of the lending group interviewed with employees of other divisions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

applied online and received a call 3 days later went to in person interview and was called two days later saying i had the job, interview was very smooth it was just a conversation about previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

hr person will call you .after they schedule telephonic round,after they schedule talk with md and final is hr round and they will ask core java related question spring mvc and spring boot related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SunTrust

Application

I interviewed at SunTrust

Interview

It went well. Very basic interview. Not super interesting and it seemed like they had fairly limited options for people with my low-level of experience. I would have enjoyed working there, but I was hired somewhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 590 Interviews