TEKsystems Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Java Developer Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I was asked details about my work experience. They asked what java technologies I used in every project I did and how I used them. They asked my preferred day and time for an interview with the client. It was an easy and friendly interview. They did it to gauge my personality and to check my communication skills

Interview Questions

• how did you use Java in all your projects? explain in detail   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

1. HR interview.
    2. online exam: technical design pattern question that requires to use a design pattern of your choice and then find the best solution possible for the task.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was average. All the questions are typical interview question which can seen on websites. I was able to clear the interview

After discussion with HR about salary and joining date, I was waiting for an offer letter. I tried following up with her via mails sometimes over the call but no response.

Finally I decided to send a final mail thinking that "Lets give her a last chance", she responded back saying "She could not get approval from senior mgmt and she thought that I would join another company so she dint respond almost for a month".

My Question to you is "Who are you to think about which company I will join ??"

I was really upset that even after clearing interview I dint get offer letter, just for sending offer letter they are acting like bank guys.

My Suggestion to whoever reads this "Never Join Such Company Even If You Are Unemployed"
    because they are not "MAN OF THEIR WORDS"

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. First was telephonic, then the other rounds were at the client location. At client location there was first round of written test where there were few programs. Followed were 2 round of technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Simple puzzles and core java questions. You need to explain the architecture of your project.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

One of the most wierd interview, they introduced a role playing test having the purpose of testing how a person would react in that situation

Interview Questions

• If you noticed a colleague working on a side task, would you go and tell management ?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2008.

Interview

Recruiter was very nice and professional, giving feedback when requested and conducting which I consider a very good recruiting process. I was interviewed by a recruiter, a technical person and a team leader, and given a technical test to complete. Office is very organized and well located, giving an excellent impression.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience.   Answer Question
    • Technical questions like: what is the difference about an abstract class and an interface?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation ok, no problems to have a conversation with the recruiter.