TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Houston, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with TEKSystems Houston office back in 2016. It started off great, I did a phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. The interview questions were quite personal - a lot about your background and how you grew up and how this experiences shaped your work skills. After that I was told I would be scheduled for another interview. I never heard back, no one answered my emails or calls and I never received an email that I didn't receive the position. I thought that was extremely inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Greenville, SC).

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview that asked basic questions and specifics about my resume and where I see myself fitting in at the company. I was told the next step would be an in person interview. Although I felt like everything went well, the next day I got an email saying they decided to go with someone else and I didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview started off formal but surprisingly became very informal and got really personal. They really tried to get a good feel for who I am personally and if I'd be a good cultural fit. They introduced you to the team and various members of the office as well to get their consensus of you. They walked me around the pit where people where actively recruiting which was very different than other companies I had interviewed, they're very transparent.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

TEk systems had an easy interview process. I was first screened through the phone and then asked to come on site for a job interview. They asked me to print out a copy of my resume and then I had to fill out questionnaires too

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

As a contractor you expect to be contacted by various firms. Their recruiters have called me for YEARS insisting on meeting me in person yet they have NEVER even been able to help me get an interview. They hound you until you are submitted then won't even follow-up with an email to let you know you were not selected.

Multiple recruiters will contact you and ask the same questions. They claim they work together but it doesn't seem that they communicate very well. At one point I felt like pre-recording my answers to play it for them when they called.

I have a top 5 list of firms that I will deal with and a bottom 5 list. They are not even on the bottom 5 list.

Interview Questions

• Multiple recruiters will contact you and ask the same questions.   1 Answer

Exchange Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

No interview. Was simply sent to the jobsite so I cannot supply thirty words, as there was no interview. I can just start writing random words, I suppose, but you may want to refine your website to reflect the real world. Add "no interview" to your criteria, otherwise we have no choice but to lie. Companies such as TEKsystems send engineers to companies all the time with no interview at all.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with Microsoft Exchange   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX).

Interview

First there is basic phone screen followed by online test with Angular and JavaScript questions. Later there will be online coding and in-person interview. Recruiters are very cool and friendly. They know what they are doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Scheduled a phone interview. All I can say was a prepared myself very well and answered the questions very well. But the recruiter was very dry. Even when I asked questions at the end she seemed annoyed and gave me short answers. If you expect me to be very energetic and answer questions fully I expect the same from the interviews. Waste of time.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The interview process was long and unfulfilling, at the end. I had two phone interviews, an in-person interview (over 1 hour and a half), a job assignment, and a shadow day... all of which led them to leaving me a voicemail saying I wasn't qualified. Such a let down. Don't get your hopes up like I did if you "don't have experience." I was heartbroken.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Interview

Was offered a role, after two weeks of run-around, the req was pulled.

This was not the only problem.
    It took HR 4 days to get onboarding forms emailed to me
    The sub-contractor doing the background check could not find my HS

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing was that the background checking sub-contractor was unable to find my background.   Answer Question