UBS Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

was over the phone very simple interview asked general questions and emailed me about my second interview. he described what the role consisted on and all the requirements.
the conversation was about 1 hour long the second interview was via skype and then one other interview in person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UBS (Hartford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to days after I submitted my resume and asked to come in for an interview at the Hartford office. I then went on the following Friday to the office and met with one person who then introduce me to the rest of the office in a crew of about four people. The interview was fairly basic there was no tough questions or if any behavioral questions. They seemed reluctant to hire anybody for the position because of the "entry level" status. Everybody seems nice and I left office feeling good. I then never heard a word back from them, it has been two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Got a phone call after submitting my resume and cover letter online. He was very friendly. I felt that the interview went great. The conversation was flowing smooth, I answered all questions confidently and was very enthusiastic about the opportunity. He seemed to be very impressed with both my resume history and my answers. He said he would be contacting me the following week but never did. I sent a few follow up emails but never heard back from him... Not even to notify me that they made a hiring decision already and picked a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UBS? What are your strengths? What do you love about this industry? Let's discuss your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within less than 5 business days to schedule a phone conversation, which served as a basic screening. Following the screening, we quickly scheduled an in-person interview with the financial advisors (the two teams I would be supporting). Arrived for the interview and both teams interviewed me simultaneously with two different business platforms. Questions were behavioral based to gauge my general approach to processes and solving problems.
    *Place some effort on your ability to manage the room, if faced with multiple teams to support.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences.   Answer Question
    • How did you approach a process in your previous employment?
      Was there a system in place? Or did you generate your own?
      Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Contacted through e-mail by HR rep to set up phone interview with managing partner. Interviewed with partner and told I would be contacted by other partner for second interview. Had to reach out to schedule follow up. Interviewed with second partner, asked typical interview questions, told about position. Told to follow up in 2-3 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (White Plains, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Was called into the office for a a couple of face to face interviews. First interview was alright. One on One, and went over my resume. The second interview was a 3 on 1 interview (Be prepared for this). Still asked basic questions, but the interview was a bit stiff. The 3 on 1 interview depends on the team. Some teams are great, some aren't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ).

Interview

I appreciate interviews that feel more like a conversation than a test. This was not that kind of interview. They didn't seem to want to get to know me or my background, instead they asked many scripted questions. I understand that this is how it works at some places, but I left feeling like they didn't really gave me a chance to express my talents.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength? What's your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I worked hard to get the interview because the company is so widely recognized. Initially, I was supposed to go in for an in person interview but the team could not schedule a date that worked with both of us so I turned to a phone interview. The phone call led to an in person interview. I talked to an employee for about 20 minutes. The person I talked to on the phone did not even take the time to talk to me after he was the person that invited me to come in in the first place.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a work load with various deadlines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Good experience. I applied online and was contacted via phone from their HR department and was able to schedule an interview the next week. I met with about 6-7 people in a span of a few hours and had a positive overall experience. Everyone was very straight forward and did not beat around the bush in terms of the corporate culture and what is expected of you in that role.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress environments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very fast, initial HR screen, then met with by supervisor and manager. Spoke at the office where I will be working for about an hour, then took a quick tour of the facility. Very low key and friendly environment. They had just opened up their offices in the area so they were doing a lot of hiring at the time.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and expectations, No behavioral questions   1 Answer