UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,611 Interview Reviews

2.9

PWM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

(1) Resume and cover letter, (2) Phone interview, (3) Interview at HQ. Phone interview was mostly behavioral, but the 1:1 interview at its HQ was very technical, specifically on option pricing, graphs, and statistics.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Submitted application online and then was contacted by phone. From there was invited into the office for further explanation of the position and general worklife of the office.

IT Command Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview - about 10 minutes phone call. Interviewed with HR screener. Was told that I would hear something back in about one week. Hasn't been a week yet.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to change jobs   1 Answer

Chief of Staff/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was a very comfortable setting. Asked mostly behavioral questions with a few questions on excel skills and presentation skills. Overall, it felt as though I was interviewing with a friend opposed to a future employer. Heard back very quickly about the next steps of the interview process. Very happy with the overall interview.

Registered Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Fair. Three phone interviews before 2 in person interviews. Fair questions, looking to know you and what you bring to the table. 1 hr in person interview, then 2 hr in person.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was very relaxed. I walked in, was greeted, waited for the interview and the questions were simple. Just about my life, nothing technical. It was a very short interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I got an email regarding an initial phone interview. The next step would have been an in person interview. After setting up a time, I had the phone interview which was easy going. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and some regarding cold calling which was part of the job requirement.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Online video interview. Slightly more difficult compared to other banks due to less preparation time and more questions to answer. However, there is no unexpected / weird question if you have done enough preparation

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview and two face to face interviews where I met all of the members of the team. The process was very casual. I thought the whole team and interview process was very welcoming. It was one of the easiest interview processes I've been through.

Interview Questions

• No curveballs. I was given the normal generic questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Friendly, professional and quite formal. Not particularly quick or slow.
    Met at least five different people in the process, starting with HR and them members of the team one day, fianlly interview with a director (which I thik was just corroborating the opiniuon from the others).

Interview Questions

• Technical questions as well as interests and how would I fit in the team   1 Answer