UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017
1,431 Interview Reviews

2.9

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied through portal in Pune 2017. The hiring process started with an online test 2 days before the drive. After clearing the test, i was called at the Pune office for next rounds.
    I was given a slot of 12 30 but all rounds were completed by 7 pm in evening.
    Lot many people from different domains were called on same day.

There were only 2 rounds of technical interviews L1 and L2.
    L1 was good and the interviewer ask me questions on the resume, banking domain, automation testing.He was looking at the confidence and spirit.

L2 was with the director of company. He asked questions on Why UBS, and some more behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• If your current company provides you onsite will you still join UBS?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online and completed the online assessment. Received an email for a pre-recorded video interview; the process took 40 minutes. Did not ask any technical or fit questions. Asked my opinion on the economy and investment banking

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

To get involved with Wealth Management you have to go through a series of interviews in order to land a role. It may begin with an Administrative Manager or alike who then introduce you to a team of Financial Advisors. You'd then interview with them to see if you're a good fit.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and passed the test. Then I received the invitation to a 30-minute Video interview.
    There are multiple questions about describing yourself and some scenario cases analysis questions.
    Questions in the interview are quite designated.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through a referral system set up by my boot camp. Once I applied, it was about a month before I heard from them. UBS is an extremely large company, so this wasn't surprising. I was called by an HR employee who set up my interview. I interviewed with two senior developers, and it was an extremely technical interview. About 5 minutes of get-to-know-you questions, and then about 55 minutes of whiteboarding and answering basic questions about Java.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The interview was fast paced and fair. Be prepared to keep up with the interviewer and ready for some technical questions. Don't hesitate to answer. Speak clearly and confidently when responding. You don't want them to think you are guessing

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Informal interview with the team members and lunch with managing director. The entire process took what seemed to be months for the on boarding steps to get completed.

Wealth Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very professional and organized process. Initial phone screening followed by two in-office interviews. Not very technical, at least for the group I interviewed with. They are big on cultural fit. So outside of just interest in the field and intellectual capacity to complete the job, they care very deeply about WHO it is that they are hiring and whether they'll fit with the group's dynamic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience in wealth management and why you are interested in continuing with it in this role.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about 12-hour workdays? Getting in at 6am and leaving around 6pm or later.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First- round interview review through the online platform.
    Basic questions. to check fit and background.

1. Understanding of investment banking
    2. Understanding of the role of client solutions group
    3. Challenges faced by investment banks
    4. Relationship between economy and interest rate
    5. name two compamies you think should consider merging
    6. Experience of working in a team, what do you like and dislike about it
    7. Experience of building effective working relationship
    8. Add whatever comment you have

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First round - answering preset questions online. Mostly behavioral - team challenge, why ubs, personality based. Second round (super day) - was called to the New York office. 2 interviews - 45 minutes each - one is on commercial awareness which is basically about the industry etc. Second interview was with hr and trying to see how you deal with situations etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you invest a client's money who wants a low risk portfolio?   1 Answer