UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,424 Interview Reviews

2.9

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and passed the test. Then I received the invitation to a 30-minute Video interview.
    There are multiple questions about describing yourself and some scenario cases analysis questions.
    Questions in the interview are quite designated.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online and completed the online assessment. Received an email for a pre-recorded video interview; the process took 40 minutes. Did not ask any technical or fit questions. Asked my opinion on the economy and investment banking

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

To get involved with Wealth Management you have to go through a series of interviews in order to land a role. It may begin with an Administrative Manager or alike who then introduce you to a team of Financial Advisors. You'd then interview with them to see if you're a good fit.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The interview was fast paced and fair. Be prepared to keep up with the interviewer and ready for some technical questions. Don't hesitate to answer. Speak clearly and confidently when responding. You don't want them to think you are guessing

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Informal interview with the team members and lunch with managing director. The entire process took what seemed to be months for the on boarding steps to get completed.

Wealth Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very professional and organized process. Initial phone screening followed by two in-office interviews. Not very technical, at least for the group I interviewed with. They are big on cultural fit. So outside of just interest in the field and intellectual capacity to complete the job, they care very deeply about WHO it is that they are hiring and whether they'll fit with the group's dynamic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience in wealth management and why you are interested in continuing with it in this role.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about 12-hour workdays? Getting in at 6am and leaving around 6pm or later.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First round - answering preset questions online. Mostly behavioral - team challenge, why ubs, personality based. Second round (super day) - was called to the New York office. 2 interviews - 45 minutes each - one is on commercial awareness which is basically about the industry etc. Second interview was with hr and trying to see how you deal with situations etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you invest a client's money who wants a low risk portfolio?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Home, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Forest Home, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview is video-based. 8 question, 1min to prep, 2min to answer. A little bit difficult, including both tech and behavioral questions. You should pay attention to UBS’s recent deals, global macroeconomics, M&A events.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First- round interview review through the online platform.
    Basic questions. to check fit and background.

1. Understanding of investment banking
    7. Experience of building effective working relationship
    8. Add whatever comment you have

ESG Client Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Basic phone screen and then an in person interview. In person interview with two members of the team - another CPM and the manager of the group. Review of overall experience and experience in ESG. Deep dive on your experience.