UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,124 Interview Reviews

2.9

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Called to the office for interview. Conducted interview for 30-40 mins. Said will let you know the results in a day or two and then ghosted me!
    No response despite multiple calls, follow up emails to the HR no response. The least that can be expected is a proper feedback doesn't matter if it's positive/negative. Don't waste people's time if you can't spare few mins to let them know your decision.

Interview Questions

• Asked unix grep/find/ls, project related questions, Incident Management   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Truly unprofessional people... stay away. The Management Consulting person was very rude, unprofessional and borderline aggressive, seems like they have a lot of turn over. They are selling is "internal consulting" however after I asked a couple of uncomfortable for them questions, it seems like you will be doing secretary work. Which is fine if you are fresh out of college, but with 7-10 years of experience--no thank you

Flow Trading Interview

Interview

It was one hour. Asked about basic probability and option question. Only resume and technical questions. Go through the resume and some time series question as well as some basic trading related questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Amazing experience! Great culture - very supportive. Lots of responsibility given as an intern. Love the team and would highly recommend. If you are interested in investment banking and would like to have a great internship experience, you should definitely apply to UBS!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

3 around interviews.
    -Team lead to review the overall candidate performance
    -Technical on the infrastructure(Linux, Oracle etc.)
    -Senior manager (just talk about career path)
    But the duration is lasted for like 3-6 months. The interview can be by phone call and video.

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in April 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by 2 rounds of interviews. In the first round, I sat with(virtually) a senior analyst and the team manager then proceeded to meet(virtually) with department heads in the second round. For me, the second round was split into separate interview sessions because of scheduling conflicts between the two department heads.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a research project you've done in class or personal time.   1 Answer
    • What SQL syntax would you use to query data from different tables within a specified range?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone interview followed by a super day. Super day included 3 half hour interviews consisting of technical and behavioral questions. I would say it was a pretty standard investment banking interview

Red Team Tester/Authorized Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the job and got the call from HR after almost 30 days. I had already gave up on the job by then but to my surprise I got the call after month.

The interview had three stages -

First interview was Skype video call with the head of the department and it was just a discussion on what I know and what team does etc.

Second was a technical test. The test was good but there were so many technical problems that it took almost 1.5 months to complete the tasks which were to be completed in a week. There were so many technical glitches and accessibility issues.

Third interview was Skype video call with technical head. The interviewer was highly experienced and knowledgeable. The interview tested all the concepts.

Suggestions:

Please improve your hiring process. It is really slow and candidates tend to lose patience with the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and everything technical related to job. Each and every concept.   Answer Question

Interview

I lucked out and interviewed with a great team. I think you get interviews through referrals and getting hired more so depends on if you have chemistry with the financial advisors and the team you're working with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Applied through recruitment agency. Process was very straightforward, but they were a little pushy and not very considerate of my time. In person interview in main office. Questions were very straightforward.