UBS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,672 of over 2.7K interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

It was a rather smooth process.interviewers were very approachable and friendly . There were two rounds of interview conducted in total. Questions are quite standard as well. Technical questions and some behaviour questions. Overall I would say it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

After submission of cv and cover letter, I was made to do an online pre-recorded interview as well as verbal and integrated reasoning test online. The next step was case questions which was again online, where they gave a scenario which you had to answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Two 15mins interview with 4 interviewers, asked brain teasers, accounting questions, Stock pitch and resume walk through, remote on zoom, be sure to prepare for explaining experiences on resume and the general process was quite ok. Also the internet broke down during my second interview which led to not enought time for the actual interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

There was a resume screening at the beginning, then an online test. The online test involved testing in shapes, patterns, and information processing. I passed these 2 and the next step is the video interview. The video interview gave me the chance to retake 3 times. However some of the questions are quite tricky and since it was my first, I feel quite nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you have little or no information

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

CV screeening, two tests (1 math 1 cultural fit), hirevue. The last one was pretty difficult as it was not so short (20 min at least) and the questions were not very easy. Overall if prepared it was doable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS

Interview

The live interview process was a two staged process where you will be interviewed by 2 departments - investment and marketing. The process was conducted via online due to the pandemic. Prior to the live interview, applicants are required to do a video interview consisting of a few questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Hiring manager was over 2 hours late for interview and did not attempt to reach out. Questions were vague and pointless. At one point, the interviewer began driving while interviewing. I understand that circumstances arise. However, this interview seemed unprofessional nonetheless.

Interview Questions
  • If your boss asked you to do something for them and a customer called in while you have something due in 2 hours, how would you manage the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online, received an email requesting doing the online tests, including culture and numerical. Got a video interview invitation the day after finishing tests. I've got 6 questions to answer, with 1 min to prepare and 2 mins to record responses. At the stage waiting for their responses.

Interview Questions
  • Why UBS? What experiences outside academic studies you gained might help you to succeed in your chosen business area? How you keep up in the industry? Further comments.

UBS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Final stage was two interviews both with two different people (so four interviewers in total). One interview was more about UBS and one was more about you, your interests, your hobbies and why you'd be a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Ask you about interest in industry, about you. Pretty easy and straight forward. Ask you about your hours and availability. Biggest accomplishment in life, does not have to be related to work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,672 Interviews