UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,274 Interview Reviews

2.9

Client Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I applied for the business analyst position and was told someone would contact me. A few weeks later, I applied for a different position and was quickly contacted by a man who said I was a good fit for a third position. The interview was actually two interviews, back to back, with two different people for two different positions (this was not explained to me). The first man I never heard anything from, and the second woman contacted me right away to move on in the process. A few days later I had a phone interview with her NY supervisor.

Eventually the recruiter called to offer me the job. He was very aggressive in Salary negotiation and wanted a "gentleman's handshake" that I would accept the job before getting off the phone.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by campus "superday." The interviews consist of three one-on-one interviews with a group project. The group project is very straightforward with no prep needed. The one-on-one interviews are strictly fit, behavioral, and resume questions, and maybe one or two technical questions if you indicated a programming language you know.

Interview Questions

• If a coworkers was overwhelmed, how would you deal with the problem?   Answer Question
    • How would you prioritize tasks if you had urgent projects but not enough time to complete them?   Answer Question
    • Describe (X) on your resume, how was that done?   Answer Question

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and Easy, heard back two weeks later. I knew an advisor who referred me to someone and I had two groups interview me. The first group offered right away so I never even interviewed with the other group.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very conversational and easy.I met with the two vice presidents of the branch for the interview.Was asked basic behavioral questions about myself and my skills as well as experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and your connections with wealthy people in the community   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the program and got a call from a male recruiter in the Connecticut office one week after I applied to do a basic phone screen to start the process. A day after the phone screen, I was invited to an on site superday which was scheduled for the following Friday. 3 30 min interviews with members of the team and a 45 min group exercise. I receive reject via phone call three weeks after the superday.

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Screening interview was behavioral. In person interviews were substantive. Great meeting everyone in person -- every single person was personable and engaged. Job description covered a lot of areas, though they seemed to really hone in on one; don't assume that a general description means a general role. Took almost 3 months to hear back.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview; easy questions. You guided the interview and the questions were based on what you talked about. Long time for questions, so prepare good questions for the interviewer.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for a Business Analyst role but was also considered for this role when the recruiter reached out to me for a phone screen/initial interview. The next week had a face to face interview with the hiring manager then the next week had a phone interview with the hiring managers manager. Two weeks later I heard back from the HR recruiter and I was offered the job position.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions was based on past experience with databases, excel, access and overall working in IT.   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very nice they interviwed for a position for which I had no experiance in. They interviwer was nice and gave me her full attention. The facility was very nice with lots of employee interactions.

Interview Questions

• Varoius Regulations questions were asked. This would be auditing various fies and funtions on the existing clieants.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The whole interview process went very smoothly and in a timely fashion. Felt very welcomed and comfortable speaking with all involved in the process. Great company and great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life, personal and professional?   Answer Question