UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2018
1,539 Interview Reviews

2.9

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The process took a long time and I had three rounds of interview with the senior managers (1+hour phone interview, 45 mins face to face interview, 1 hour oversea phone interview ). A mix of behavior and technical questions. All the interviewers were pretty nice and easy to talk to.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview with VP and Associate and MD; depend on group, mix of technicals and behaviors, most important thing is to be likeable; and technical are not that hard

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Very brief, asked me a couple of things about my previous work experience. I was placed in the room with 3 more people that work for the team I was interning for. They were all quite pleasant and they let me ask questions at the end. It seems as a very competitive environment but the internship as a whole wasn't hard. A lot of administrative duties and some finance- related projects .

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Resume screening, video process interview and a final round in NY. Interviewed with several people and had a great experience. I was really impressed throughout the whole process.

Sophomore Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted application and was contacted for a hirevue type interview. Mostly behavioural questions. Invited back for superday, 3 back to back interviews with various levels within the group. Some brainteasers, some behavioural.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Final round super day lasts for about 2 hours. There are three interviews each with two interviewers. All the people are very nice and willing to share. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you face integrity problem and what did you do?   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

A video interview based on Sonru. After passed the numerical and personality test, I received email from UBS. There were 10 questions, each took 1 minute to prepare and 2 minuted to record.

Group Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Newark, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

I was first given a Sonru video interview to complete. The video interview included six behavioral questions. I passed the video interview and was invited to the headquarters in Weehawken, NJ. The final round included three separate interviews each 30 minutes long. I was applying for the Software Engineering Internship within Group Technology. Overall, it was a great interview process. I loved the people and the focus of their interviews.

Interview Questions

• Sonru Video Interview Questions:
      - Why UBS and the role you applied for?
      - The riskiest decision you've made and its consequences.
      - How do you deal with difficult feedback?

Final Round Interview:
      This really depends on your resume because I got asked technical questions related to my resume. Besides technical questions from your resume, the final round includes a lot of behavioral questions just like the Sonru.

Final Word of Advice:
      - Really focus on behavioral questions and talk about lessons you've learned from each experience. These interviews are about personality fit more than anything so show off your lessons.   Answer Question

Corporate Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I submitted online application. After about two days, they asked me to do an online test. After the online test, I got a link from UBS to get to the video interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Pretty easy process. Behavioral questions mostly about your resume and background. The guy interviewing was really nice and easy to talk to. Overall, a great experience. I would answer in STAR format if I went back in time. A lot of questions on times you were a leader, took initiative, were a team player, etc.