UBS Registered Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Registered Client Service Associate Interview Questions

2.9

Registered Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Interview was a 2 interview process. Met with line manager and then with FAs. Was very informal. Each person that has interviewed at this branch had a different experience depending on their experience and demeanor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. It was pretty cookie cutter.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with the worst recruiter in the world
    You have 3 approximate 30-45 minute 1 on 1 interviews
    First is the Branch Compliance officer (that's right, only one compliance officer in the whole branch)
    Second is with the Operations Manager
    Third is with a senior CSA or Assistant Ops Manager

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UBS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Standard interview questions answered them with ease got an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Madison, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

UBS called me at about 7:30 PM to schedule an interview. They set it up for the following Monday and told me that there would be someone else at the interview with me, I thought that it would be a group interview, so I prepped myself for that. It turns out that it was an interview with the spouse of the head of the group and the HR woman. The HR one said very little. The spouse of the person who was the head of the group asked me all kinds of questions, from what my past experiences were in customer service to what my ideal job would be. She appreciated my honesty and I was there for about an hour. A week later I got a call from the HR woman to set up an interview with the Head of the Group because of I was a finalist. It was the next day, so I prepped myself for another long interview, but it turned out to be a few minutes. He wanted to feel me out. I had a nice chat with the HR woman and she implied that I was in the running for the position and she would let me know either way on the following Friday. I never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

NA as I moved with an FA from an old firm to current. Therefore I needed to complete standard application online, have a conversation with my future line manager and complete a drug test.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions so much as a conversation about responsibilities on the team at our previous employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation required as they increased my salary from my old company by 9%

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the Advisor and then with the HR department. The questions were fairly easy and most were expected. Most questioned asked about organization skills and people skills as the role requires both. The only issue I had was the whole process took about 2 months before I actually started working.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process was smooth. I submitted my resume. A few weeks late I went in for the interview with the Branch Manager and Financial Advisors that were looking for an assistant. I was contacted to go in for a second interview and do some personality testing. Within a week I was hired. Probably about a month process in total.

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations.

Registered Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS in April 2008.

Interview

Contacted the Admin Manager of the Branch Office. She interviewed me as per my prior work experience. I was offered the job 3 days later.