adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Part Time Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online got a call 2 days later for a interview , interview the next day said ill know in three days if i got the job. the interview was at a table in the back of the store in the stock room . the interview was about 10 minutes long very straight to the point but easy. they said they are hiring asap and if you get the job you will be on the schedule the same week

Interview Questions

• how can adidas store stand out from any other store when it comes to costumer service   2 Answers

Negotiation

none

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas in August 2015.

Interview

A complete waste of time applied online got a email from who I thought was the gm kid was only another manager I have over 15 years of retail shoe experience guy interviewing me knew nothing of the business then at the end told me that they don't really have any openings they interview a bunch of people then put there name on file the same jobs have been posted for months.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you made a change to a inventory and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick, easy, straight-forward. Filled out online application, took screening test (basic math, common sense) was contacted for interview. Interview was 1:1, asked easy questions, interested in me as a person. Was offered job on the spot.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through a referral from a friend who was currently working. I waited for about a week and received a group interview and was quickly hired within the day. The background check took about another week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life where you proved leadership abilities.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very different from any other retail store interview. From the minute you walk through the door all the staff member are very welcoming .

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

Usual process of phone interview, group/panel interview, & interview with group leader. Three total interviews.

Interview Questions

• Personal goals, and what have I done to accomplish them.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied in person, went in for a group interview, then a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was pleased with the offer.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at adidas (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

I liked the interview style, it was a group interview. It gave an opportunity to make yourself stand out. I had a second interview which was one on one with the general manager where they asked more about my interests and said that my skill set was a best fit for the Visual Merchandiser role.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Spartanburg, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

I first went to a staffing agency. There I had to fill out an application. Then was called to interview. After interview I was given an orientation date to do drug and background check. The o was able to start.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied via Personnel Solutions, provided drug screen, sent to work that evening. Personnel at Personnel Solutions were helpful, not hired at permanent employee. Still seeking employment at Adidas Group. I am hopeful a job will become available.