adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I applied online a couple weeks ago and within less then 24 hours I got an email back. I came in for an interview which was only about 10 minutes. There was about 5-10 questions. They weren't hard questions but I'd definitely prepare yourself before coming in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      If you could be an animal, what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in about a week I received an email to schedule an interview, had interview with the Assistant Store Manager, then the Store Manager the same day. A few days later, I had a third interview with the District Manager. Entire Process took two weeks, mainly due to poor communication by the Store Manager. They offered the position to someone else before my interview and offered me a lead position.

Design Insights Specialist Interview

Interview

I wasted my time with an unmoderated video interview (asking questions that were suggestive of Adidas not really knowing how to hire my discipline).

Now they keep sending e-mails asking me to spend 15 minutes to give feedback on their process -- these e-mails are sent from an unmonitored e-mail address, and there is no unsubscribe link.

Seriously, Adidas?

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Three stages of interview, first was a video interview where the questions were pre-recorded and you have 1-2 minutes to record yourself to answer each question. Next was interview with the hiring managers over video conference. The last step was also via video conference where I had to present to show my understanding & skill. The interviewers prepared case studies and I had a few days to prepare before presenting.

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 5 separate interactions/interviews with adidas.
    -Video Interview
    -Phone w/ Recruiter
    -Phone w/ Manager
    -In Person w/ Team + Business Partners
    -In Person w/ Retail Leadership (Directors / VP)

Overall, positive experience and I heard back after each round within a few days to a week (due to holidays). Definitely prep before each interview, do your research, speak to "why adidas?" (I was asked each time) and why you would benefit them.

Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and in about three weeks received an interview invite. The interview was held in the store I had applied for, and it was a group styled interview. The interviewer was extremely laid back and personable. the interview was more of a conversational style interview as opposed to a "raise your hand to answer" kind of interview.

Retail Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through Adidas website- was contacted via email by a recruiter about 2-3 weeks after applying, a phone interview was scheduled and spoke with the recruiter (phone call was about 40 minutes long)
    Then within a week was again, communicated via email for a second interview. Second interview was with the hiring manager and the recruiter. They were lovely and very relatable and relaxed. Asked fundamental questions pertaining to the position I have applied for and also gave me sufficient time to ask questions of my own. Was contacted within 5 business days with outcome of position

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast and easy got the interview the day after I applied (Group interview ) around 5 people maybe less . But overall the interview was easy and dress casual don't over do it

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the store that would helo increase good customer service?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Commerce, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy applied online process takes about 3 weeks. Interviewed with another person very easy questions justbbe yourself and overall great experience. Surprised of test for overnight position is optional but obviously better to show of your skills you can offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone on the team is working slower than others?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the online application is quick and easy, however there is an assessment. Process took a little longer for me because I was out of town when I received a call for an interview, but all together it took 2 weeks max. It was a group interview of about 8 people, including myself. The hiring staff really tried to get to know everyone and make the interview fun and informative. Everything is about being yourself and showing your uniqueness. Interview wear should be a little more on the casual side (think what you would wear if you worked for Adidas) and of course wearing something Adidas or Reebok is a plus. After the interview I received an offer of employment the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer
    • Style an outfit for a potential male and/or female customer.   Answer Question