adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Design Insights Specialist Interview

Interview

I wasted my time with an unmoderated video interview (asking questions that were suggestive of Adidas not really knowing how to hire my discipline).

Now they keep sending e-mails asking me to spend 15 minutes to give feedback on their process -- these e-mails are sent from an unmonitored e-mail address, and there is no unsubscribe link.

Seriously, Adidas?

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Three stages of interview, first was a video interview where the questions were pre-recorded and you have 1-2 minutes to record yourself to answer each question. Next was interview with the hiring managers over video conference. The last step was also via video conference where I had to present to show my understanding & skill. The interviewers prepared case studies and I had a few days to prepare before presenting.

Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and in about three weeks received an interview invite. The interview was held in the store I had applied for, and it was a group styled interview. The interviewer was extremely laid back and personable. the interview was more of a conversational style interview as opposed to a "raise your hand to answer" kind of interview.

Retail Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through Adidas website- was contacted via email by a recruiter about 2-3 weeks after applying, a phone interview was scheduled and spoke with the recruiter (phone call was about 40 minutes long)
    Then within a week was again, communicated via email for a second interview. Second interview was with the hiring manager and the recruiter. They were lovely and very relatable and relaxed. Asked fundamental questions pertaining to the position I have applied for and also gave me sufficient time to ask questions of my own. Was contacted within 5 business days with outcome of position

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Commerce, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy applied online process takes about 3 weeks. Interviewed with another person very easy questions justbbe yourself and overall great experience. Surprised of test for overnight position is optional but obviously better to show of your skills you can offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone on the team is working slower than others?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the online application is quick and easy, however there is an assessment. Process took a little longer for me because I was out of town when I received a call for an interview, but all together it took 2 weeks max. It was a group interview of about 8 people, including myself. The hiring staff really tried to get to know everyone and make the interview fun and informative. Everything is about being yourself and showing your uniqueness. Interview wear should be a little more on the casual side (think what you would wear if you worked for Adidas) and of course wearing something Adidas or Reebok is a plus. After the interview I received an offer of employment the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer
    • Style an outfit for a potential male and/or female customer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

video Interview. They recorded video and you can answer the question on their website. The interview was not with another individual, but rather a set of recorded questions which you recorded yourself answering. It was my first time participating in this kind of interview, but it wasn't a negative experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview on the same day. On the day of the interview it turned out to be a group interview. There were seven applicants in the room and we all took turns answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats are 2 words your previous employer would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

We were asked to meet outside the store and wait for further instruction. All chosen applicants were escorted to the meeting location, more like a line up, but it was slightly intimidating due to it being in a drippy long creepy basement looking hallway. they asked up a series of questions relating to the job and we were told we'd get an email if they want a second interview.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in April 2017.

Interview

Applied in November 2016, got through to the next round in December. Had an online interview and got through to the next round. Was updated every 2 weeks about my status until the end of March. I had 2 interviews with 2 different departments - the first department cut their internship position and the second decided to go with someone else. They were really great about updating my status, but the overall process took way too long, especially just for an internship.