adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018

2.6

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Video Interview. Schedule interview as per our calendar availability. The video records you and your comments. They revert back after 3 to 4 weeks.

Main question were related to supply chain
    Technical questions involved excel, tableau etc

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Adidas OWES me $12. Applied online and got a LATE email from the recruiter, Judy Otto who claimed herself to be an experienced recruiter for 30 years. Went into an in-person interview with the DM and RM. Standard basic broad questions. I submitted my parking for reimbursement to Judy. Received a call in 15 min after so, she said Adidas does not reimburse but I parked in the structure as requested from her. If I was notified, I'd park offsite. And she also gave me feedback that my answers were too broad and the hiring managers did not like them. Maybe they should not ask OPEN-ENDED questions, and hope they do some research, there is a thing called BEHAVIORAL questions with STAR method that allowed answers in detail. Apparently you can tell the RM is the man because the DM talks and behaves 180 different once all parties are present. Never loved my current company that much up until I have spoken to them. Let's buy some Nikes.

Interview Questions

• How unprofessional the recruiter is because she never reimburses for my $12 parking for the specific location she asked me to park. Get better pls.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Group interview. Probably 10 people. Interviewers asked questions and you responded independently. Very laid back and easy to talk. Everyone was nervous so coming in to it just be confident. Once you say your first response it only gets easier and they kind of look to you if you answer quickly.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online with an employee referral. I then had a online Wepow interview, a follow up call with a recruiter and then a panel interview with the specific accounting group. I didn't get an offer but when they passed on me I got a phone call from my recruiter with feedback on my interview which I appreciated greatly.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Miami, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Apply online and wait for a callback. I received a call back within two weeks. I was asked to come in for a group interview that is casual professional. Overall a great environment when you’re being interviewed. Received an email within 24 hours and offered a job.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at adidas (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

It was really chill and laid back. Knowing about Adidas helps, but they mostly care about your availability and how eager you are to work. You can dress up or dress down, but I wore an adidas shirt, adidas socks, jeans, and adidas shoes and I was emailed the next day that I got the job. From the time I applied to the time I got the job was less than a week. It was a group interview, though, which I was not told beforehand, but it was really relaxed and the people I interviewed with were great. Make sure to ask a question at the end.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

We walked around the mall and discussed life, fitness, and work experience. It was very quick and casual. I ended up dressing professionally. The manager was extremely nice, but the hours offered were only 8-10 a week.

Interview Questions

• What is great customer service to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

First round was a self-video interview. Second round was a Skype interview with the direct supervisor. The interview required me to have knowledge of the industry and demonstrate the application of my prior experience.

Demand Planning Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 weeks later got the first round interview. It was a web interview with pre-recorded questions, about 20-30 seconds to prepare and 1-2 mins to answer.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview. Very comfortable interview with the General Manager at the flagship store on Broadway and Houston Street N.Y. The vibe was very energetic and the General Manager was very informative. Asked us a few questions about our background and was searching for candidates to fill the new Adidas Original SoHo store. I went dressed in a suit since it was a job interview. I felt overdressed and it may have been overkill. The company is all about branding so if you have adidas attire it will score you bonus points. After the interview was over she told us that we would be hearing from her no matter what by the end of the week.

I waited 2 weeks before I sent an email to follow up. No response. Pretty much ghosted.