Client Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Associate Interview Questions

Client associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you quit your last job?

Bad management

How did you hear about Percolate? What social media platforms do you use? What don't you like about them? Why shouldn't we hire you? Is there something I should know about your resume/experiences? Tell me what you know about the job (after meeting with a few people already)

1 Answer

The recruiter was very persistent in identifying my experience with pivot tables specifically, to the point where 1/3rd of the interview was spent on that facet alone.

1 Answer

Basic screening questions. Are you currently working/tell me about your current responsibilties/why are you looking for a new opportunity? Why do you think you're a good fit for this company/position? She offered a brief overview of the position. I wouldn't say this was an unexpected question but she asked what I knew about the company. Final question was in regards to salary. She asked about my current salary and what sort of pay range I was expecting from this position.

1 Answer

A situational question where I was asked to demonstrate how I would teach someone a new skill

1 Answer

What do you want as your future career.

1 Answer

Your degree is in marketing. How could you take this package and change it to make it more marketable?

1 Answer

Do you have a criminal record.

1 Answer

How much do you make now?

1 Answer

Describe a role model and discuss why this person is important to you?

110 of 719 Interview Questions