Lead Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lead Software Developer Interview Questions

Lead software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Coding, designing test harness for enterprise scale systems, s/w design skills..

1 Answer

If you have been there done that, and genuinely had experience with stuff they are expecting out of the person you should be able to apply your though process to most of the problems given here. I don't think they expect a google-esque preparation on algorithms and discrete math.

How would you change your persistence layer logic based on an environment variable.

1 Answer

The oddest question was whether I understood that they were a big company. They did not ask actual programming questions. I wish they had: the overseas elements were very very bad programmers, and us onshore people were constantly having to mop up after them.

1 Answer

What's the first step in building/implimenting a WCF service?

1 Answer

Why did I choose to interview with ICIMS?

1 Answer

Find square root of a no. using binary search. Merge two sorted arrays. Anagrams. Design library system and write sql query for remaining books. String immutability. Traverse tree. How did handle conflicts. Pros of working in agile.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a co worker did something wrong or perhaps you did not get along with them and how did you handle / resolve it?

1 Answer

What is the worst mistake you have ever hid?

1 Answer

what do you think about overtime work.

110 of 65 Interview Questions