Lead Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lead Software Developer Interview Questions

Lead software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The oddest question was whether I understood that they were a big company. They did not ask actual programming questions. I wish they had: the overseas elements were very very bad programmers, and us onshore people were constantly having to mop up after them.

1 Answer

I said that I did realize that they were a big company. What I didn't know was that they were trying to say that the bureaucratic overhead was insidious. Some of this is Sorbanes-Oxley, but mostly it is just Verizon being clumsy. You were expected to attend 15-25 hours of useless meetings per week, making it impossible to get any actual programming done.

What is the worst mistake you have ever hid?

1 Answer

what do you think about overtime work.

1 Answer

Coding, designing test harness for enterprise scale systems, s/w design skills..

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a co worker did something wrong or perhaps you did not get along with them and how did you handle / resolve it?

1 Answer

Why did I choose to interview with ICIMS?

1 Answer

What's the first step in building/implimenting a WCF service?

1 Answer

How would you change your persistence layer logic based on an environment variable.

1 Answer

Spare Martix Find one of more pairs in an array Extract number or consecutive numbers from a string.

110 of 38 Interview Questions