Lead Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lead Developer Interview Questions

Lead developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The oddest question was whether I understood that they were a big company. They did not ask actual programming questions. I wish they had: the overseas elements were very very bad programmers, and us onshore people were constantly having to mop up after them.

1 Answer

I said that I did realize that they were a big company. What I didn't know was that they were trying to say that the bureaucratic overhead was insidious. Some of this is Sorbanes-Oxley, but mostly it is just Verizon being clumsy. You were expected to attend 15-25 hours of useless meetings per week, making it impossible to get any actual programming done.

Describe your experience architcting SharePoint sites.

1 Answer

You were a director before and now will just be a team lead, will you be happy with such a role here?

1 Answer

Coding, designing test harness for enterprise scale systems, s/w design skills..

1 Answer

Why did I choose to interview with ICIMS?

1 Answer

Interviewer "Do you know linux" Me "Yes I use it both at home and work" Interviewer "Using it at home is good enough"

1 Answer

How would you import csv files into Salesforce from an external source that are kept on a FTP server?

1 Answer

What is your biggest weakness

1 Answer

What is the worst mistake you have ever hid?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when a co worker did something wrong or perhaps you did not get along with them and how did you handle / resolve it?

110 of 227 Interview Questions