Want a Free Job Posting?

Lead Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Lead Developer"?  See Companies

“They only know security part of the application. No real or tough java questions, because they are new to java. they did not mention web application security in their job description. But in the...”

“The oddest question was whether I understood that they were a big company. They did not ask actual programming questions. I wish they had: the overseas elements were very very bad programmers, and...”

“A managing partner asked me a very specific question about a site I had worked on years earlier.”

“Describe your experience architcting SharePoint sites.”

“You were a director before and now will just be a team lead, will you be happy with such a role here?”

“Nothing but an legacy java swing program to complete.”

“The 2nd person in my final interview entered the room handed me the phone and had me role play a cold call with another manager. Not too difficult, just a little unexpected.”

“Coding, designing test harness for enterprise scale systems, s/w design skills..”

“Why did I choose to interview with ICIMS?”

Lead Developer at Fry

Jul 24, 2012

“Interviewer "Do you know linux" Me "Yes I use it both at home and work" Interviewer "Using it at home is good enough"”

110 of 142 Interview Questions