Network Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Network Support Engineer Interview Questions

Network support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

a detailed troubleshooting scenario for VPN was asked. a site-to-site VPN, user from one site cannot get to a resource on another site.

19 Answers

There was no one answer for this, and since I didn't know much about vpns, the interviewer guided me through the possible answers!

Hello Sir, Do you have anymore interview questions that you may share? I do have my interview tonight so anything would be helpful.. My email is operationstealth@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Dear sir; how are you doing? would u be so kind as to email me what the final on site interview is like? and any questions you remember? thank you greatly my email is homer_runz@outlook.com

You have 8 balls, one is heavier than the other. You also have a scale that will compare the weight of two things put on it. How can you find the heavy ball with using the scale twice?

3 Answers

Explain how tcpdump works and what the outputs mean.

What is TCP handshake?

DHCP troubleshooting scenario

2 Answers

How does a TCP connection initiate?

Basic VLAN, Intervlan, routing configurations, and troubleshooting problems

2 Answers

What is a routing protocol? What is the difference between link-state and distance vector?

1 Answer

What are two types of ports for VLANs? How are they different?

1 Answer

I didn't find any thing difficult. I was able to answer all questions. As a matter of fact I was hired on the spot with one interview

110 of 96 Interview Questions