Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Interview Questions

4,465

Office interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

I, myself, am of mixed race; I was raised in Las Vegas; my primary and secondary schools were inner-city public schools. Unlike the Midwest, Caucasians were often the minority there. Throughout my childhood and early adulthood, I was exposed to a melting pot of people from all walks of life, and I learned to understand, accept and respect people who were different from myself. I also worked for a short period of time at the airport during the summer as a supervisor for a company that specialized in wheelchair and electric cart services. Almost all of my employees were minorities - immigrants from Ethiopia and Liberia, Hispanic, and Filipino. I earned the respect of my employees, and they worked very hard for me. All of our customers were elderly, physically disabled, visually impaired, or needed assistance navigating the airport due to language barriers. I set an example for my employees by treating all customers with respect and compassion for their individual needs.

How well I dealt with inter office conflict

1 Answer

I was asked about my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I was also asked what plan I had to help the Company grow.

1 Answer

This position often requires multi tasking. Can you tell me in detail about a time when you had to multitask and prioritize several tasks at once?

1 Answer

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Tell us about a difficult interpersonal situation you encountered and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

We work under pressured timelines and deadlines; the position also works with very sensitive and confidential matters and student records. How do you successfully manage yourself in this kind of environment? Provide details or strategies used.

1 Answer

What is your experience with handling confidential and sensitive information?

1 Answer

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

What are my career aspirations and how can they help me grow?

110 of 4,465 Interview Questions