Technical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Engineer Interview Questions

Technical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Whats the difference between an API and a SDK

1 Answer

API = application program interface, it is a logical group of functions which can be accessed using specified syntax for operations, inputs, outputs and types. SDK = collection of related API used to develop software packages

The hardest question that caught me off guard, was when they asked if I was good with conflict resolution and how I deal with conflict.

1 Answer

How many race heats are needed to find the 3 fastest pinewood derby cars out of a field of 8, if only 4 cars can run at a time (assuming that every car will always run the way/speed and each lane is exactly equivalent)?

7 Answers

Given a series of strings, find the biggest common prefix.

4 Answers

It wasnt a difficult question but he flat out asked how do i remote into another person's computer

3 Answers

Tell me about what happens when you plug in a ethernet cable into a computer

4 Answers

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.

2 Answers

A user calls and complains that the E-mail he/she is sending does not get to the intended receipients. What steps do you take to investigate and resolve?

2 Answers

In a market where an apple costs 40 cents, a banana costs 60 cents, and a grapefruit costs 80 cents, how much would a pear cost?

110 of 974 Interview Questions