Technical Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

Technical support agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were no difficult questions

2 Answers

I was there for 4 hours which is ridiculous to make such low pay. I was then called a few days before i was due to start because they cancelled training class. Then was offered a part time position. I did not take it.

I was called to the phone doing an interview at the end they have to give me rendevous to pass another interview, I was allee be written interview but he told me they will call me to this day the I did not have an answer. I wonder why

Where do I see myself in 5 years?

2 Answers

What would you tell a customer to do first if they are calling saying that their tv is blurry and they can't really see it, but they know they sat on the remote & that may be the cause of that.

1 Answer

The personality questionnaire will be the hardest part, as you must answer the strict questions to qualify. Like what you would do in some situations or how you generally act. The real interview is very basic interview and is more open ended.

1 Answer

has anyone ever given you totally honest criticism? and if so who (in other words... we will tell you you suck early and often)

1 Answer

The test in reference to the study guide is the hardest. It ask questions about the inner workings of a computer like where is the audio card slot on a computer and what is the difference between led, lcd, plasma and 3d tvs. All the questions are very technical but if you review the book good you will pass.

1 Answer

The most difficult thing about this position is the lack of proper training and communication. There is a lot to be desired from the training department. With all of the re-organizations within the company, they need to re-organize this department. If the training is better, which shouldnt be hard to do considering how bad it currently is, it would help things a lot.

1 Answer

why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What is one thing you don't want many people to know about you.

1 Answer

If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?

110 of 115 Interview Questions