Nordstrom Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,713 of over 4.7K interviews

In Person5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Nordstrom

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

I met with a manager. He walked me through store then asked me several questions. Then I asked him several questions. I don’t feel any judgment. The experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Interview went well and asked a lot of appropriate questions for an entry level job. I liked working here for the most part! It’s a great company and good benefits during my time there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

The hiring process was super quick as I got the offer during my interview. It was held in the Nordstrom store and I was interviewed by the department manager. The interview questions were not the simple “what are your strengths?” “where do you see yourself in 5 years?”, the questions were more so scenario based and required quick critical thinking so prepare ahead of time. I would say the interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a team on a project and how did it go?
  • Tell me about yourself? What brought you to apply for this job at Nordstrom?
  • What do you know about Nordstrom?

Nordstrom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

Pretty Simple, it was a group interview. The person who interviewed me was nice and gave very detailed info on the position. Lasted for about 15 minutes. Overall, it was a great interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where a customer had a problem and you went above and beyond for a customer to fix the problem?

Nordstrom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

It was over the phone, took less than 20 minutes. The interviewer was very pleasant and set the correct expectations. Just the general interview questions, and was offered a position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

The interview process was a basic phone screen, in-person interview with the manager. I was offered the position on the spot of the second interview after it was over. Very easy questions, what you would expect for sales roles. I dressed fashionably but professionally.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you maintained customer service under pressure
1 person found this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

After completing a form, met with Human Resources first and then head of the department. Hours, pay, start date, dress code and what the job entailed were discussed. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

It was very quick and simple. The questions were mostly about my experiences and the manager who interviewed me was very friendly. She was upfront about how everything was structured, how pay and commission works.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

After my resume was received, I was called for an on phone interview. After the on phone interview, I was called back at a later date to set up an in person interview. The unperson interview was held at the stores location with the HR Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordstrom

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom

Interview

It was an easy process and it was all about asking questions about experiences and different scenarios. Also, asking general questions about dealing with customers and how to diffuse situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,713 Interviews