Technology development program associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technology development program associate Interview Questions

technology development program associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have I ever been to Hawaii? Am I familiar with the Asian culture? How do I deal with hostile environments?

2 Answers

This smacks of A) bias against non-Hawaiians B) inappropriate questions I had similar odd experience - interrogated about personal life as means to fit for the job and scant little about skills. It is odd, this person states they accepted the job - despite this eh?

This demonstrates the working environment in Hawaii perfectly. They are concerned that you will leave, so that's why they always ask if you've been here. Preference is given to the locals b/c they know they'll stay. COL is high here and they've seen a large number of Mainlanders return home. I agree with the response above. It's odd and inappropriate, but the questions do not surprise me at all. The place I ended up working at was the most toxic work environment and the worst job I've held in my over 50 years of life. The Asian culture and work philosophies are what's followed, for better or worse. It's difficult, just be prepared.

Describe to me in C how to take the word "FOX" and rearrange the words backwords to spell "XOF" using only a stack and one variable.

Why GM?

2 Answers

Write code to multiply two matrices.

2 Answers

Coding Test was basically 1 question to be solved in 45 minutes. Interview was basically based on behavorial questions.

2 Answers

What were some projects you worked on in College? What was one of your favorite languages or projects you worked on.?

1 Answer

They asked me to describe experiences that exemplified the company's core values (Integrity, Compassion, Innovation, etc.)

1 Answer

Most important qualities to work in IB?

1 Answer

not too many difficult questions, just normal interview dialogue

1 Answer

There are N number of soccer teams, who must all play against each other in a set amount of time (amount of time is irrelevant). Find a way to schedule their games in such a way that there is equal amount of time between games for each team, i.e. all teams get same amount of rest between each game.