Territory Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Territory Account Manager Interview Questions

Territory account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give a detailed example of a policy, program or procedure you previously initiated with an employer and the result it produced within the company. Did you receive any opposition? If so, how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Answer was specific and directly answered all parts of the question. Very interested in how I overcame objections. Liked that it seemed I had thought about it before the interview.

where do you see your self in 5 years

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit?

1 Answer

Have you managed VAR's in this region?

1 Answer

One that was interesting and new to me was, "What kind of car do you drive and why?" Follow up question, "There are a lot of very affordable, high quality used cars, so why would you drive something that expensive?"

1 Answer

Tell me what you would do with managers and/or employees (that you try to speak to out in the field) that are rude, try to dismiss you, and do not want to hear what you have to say.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions, only the normal questions; What is your background experience? How many years do you have in sales? Where have you worked before? Why did you leave? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company? Do you have reliable transportation? Do you have insurance on your vehicle?

1 Answer

Who do you report to? What the title? where is this person located / address? What they would say about you and your work?

110 of 42 Interview Questions