AT&T NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

NETDP Network Engineering Technical Development Program College Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Alhambra, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in L.A. Interview consisted mostly of my interviewers (two engineers and one hiring manager) filling me in on what the job entailed, and used my resume to ask most of the questions about me. Questions were: Tell me about yourself.... Would you consider a project manager position? Do you have any experience with Radio Frequency engineering, Fiber optic technology, etc... Interview overall was very easy going. Hiring manager was extremely nice, as well as the engineers. I also received a small tour after the interview. Very pleased with my performance. I am currently waiting to hear back from them, as the interview was only a few days ago.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important element in a successful work environment?   1 Answer