AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three interviews. I was first setup a phone interview, an in-store interview, and then an interview with the store manager. It was after these interviews that I was provided a job offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First had a 1 hr phone interview where I coded interactively through this website so they could watch as you type, then a 3 hr final interview split into 45 min chunks. Entire thing was technical, but each person focused on a different language

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Manchester, CT) in May 2018.

Interview

Very Smooth and easy going. Very straight forward. The hiring manager knew if he wanted to hire me right off the bat from my personality and previous sales history.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (El Segundo, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer went over my experience then asked general situational questions. At the end said he would contact recruiter to set up the next step. However, never get any calls from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Situational questions like what would you do if an application is required to use less memory and cpu   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

They use a 5 question interview process. You interview with the hiring manager first, and then the store manager. The question were the basic interview questions. It wasn't a very difficult interview.

REVENUE MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Initial call/screening from HR contact. Appointment to take a skills test in Dallas. Followed up with on site interview. Received a job offer shortly after with a start date.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavioral interview. pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was an extensive mixture of online and in-person communication with a standard technical interview.

I applied online and was e-mailed a brief questionnaire. Within a week, I was sent a technical assessment to be completed within a one-hour time limit. The assessment was a mixture of coding and of knowledge of how Java and JavaScript run.

Within a few days, I received notice via e-mail that I had passed the technical assessment and moved forward to an online interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. I connected via Skype video call with a kind and friendly woman who explained a little about her role in the hiring process and asked me a few behavioral questions. At the end of the interview, she let me know where I could find further information and that I would hear back from them soon.

A few days later, I received an e-mail that I was still in the running and to await the next steps. About a week later I received a phone call from AT&T's Atlanta office in regards to setting up another online interview via AT&T's own conferencing software. I received a confirmation e-mail including the date and time, which also indicated that -- as a developer --I should be prepared with a Java IDE open. I assumed (correctly) that this next stage would be the technical interview portion.

On the conference call, I spoke to a program director and two existing software engineers. I was asked a little about my background and my interest in AT&T as a company before we moved on to the technical portion. I did not end up needing a Java IDE ready, as the technical portion was conducted over a live code collaboration website (I can't recall the name). I was asked two questions and had written two separate functions before bad luck struck and my power went out. I was lucky to have called into the conference because we were able to continue to some degree without the use of the internet on my part. I was told that they had heard enough to invite me to the office, and an appointment was set up for me to meet in person. I received a confirmation e-mail with the date, time, and directions.

At the office, I was greeted and guided to the conference room where I was able to complete the technical portion of my interview on a whiteboard with the same engineers with whom I had spoken online. I was later informed that they had upped the ante to see just how much I could take, given that I seemed pretty at ease with the first two questions online. With some difficulty and assistance, I was able to complete the assessment. I was given a brief tour of the office and introduced to some people before having a final, more personal chat over lunch with another program director.

I received (and missed) a call from the main director I had spoken with that same day, but was able to connect the following morning. I was extended a job offer and a great deal of praise for getting through the process.

Interview Questions

• Given a string containing some varying kinds of brackets, return True if the use of those brackets is valid and False if not. (ie: "{()}[]" = True, "]{[}]" = False)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2018.

Interview

Entire hiring process has been nothing short of amazing. I applied and within 1-2 weeks, I got an email frton the recruiter. She was very nice asnd moved fast (which I like). We interviews in person and had a phone interview. Once we passed that, we submitted paperwork and start early May.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There was a phone screening, a customer service and skill computer test, then a face to face interview. The interview is a typical sales/customer service interview, afterwards a tour of the call center, & side-by-side observation with a representative.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this..." "Tell me about a time that you had an upset customer and how did you resolve their concerns?"   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Started with a brief behavioral phone interview about eligibility and past projects.
    Second step was on on-site interview with the program manager and a few engineers. This included a mix of whiteboarding, conceptual questions, and a short program written in an IDE.

Interview Questions

• What do you think happens behind the scenes when a cell phone calls a landline?   Answer Question