AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   3 Answers

Sales Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I did not interview, I was associated by a merger with Bellsouth and AT&T. I was required to cover my skills and impress new management team with my qualifications and

Interview Questions

• What key skill do you bring to the table.   2 Answers

LabTechnician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Oak Park, IL).

Interview

Great interview both ways. Plenty of questions asked on both sides. We really got to know each other and things went smooth. Nothing to worry about at all as we were well informed.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will like it here ?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Saw the position online and immediately applied. Had to take IQ/ mechanical state which I passed. A personality test which was odd because some of the questions made you choose options that did not fit your personality but of course I passed that as well. Was able to schedule an interview within days. Interview went extremely well and I was told I qualified already for the job and would be getting a phone call to discuss salary/ start date/ background check. This was not surprising as i do the same job at a more complicated level for years with another company without any issues and I am available all the time. Checked my application status and it said thanks for meeting with us. Very exciting. We will get back to you soon. I also noticed the position was taken down which I thought was a good thing because they planned to hire me. Anyway I ended having to email and call At&t a week later after not receiving a phone call back because under my application status it said I withdrew my self from the position which I absolutely did not. Their answer was they put a hiring freeze on that position which seems very unprofessional. Why post a position, take up applicants time and then cancel out the position within days of posting it and did not even think to give me a call. I can not believe I was going to leave my stable, well paying job for this company because I wanted to try something knew.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging job I ever had to complete as a technician for another company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Easy going very laid back atmosphere just a chance for them to get to know who you are and what kind of work ethic you have and if you will be able to handle the work load

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Long and boring. The company is very stupid. They do not have much process. The interviewer was okay, but hiring manager was so bad. He was late about an hour. He blamed it on other people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2017.

Interview

One way take it or leave it, previous company dump the whole group to AT&T, AT&T matched jobs with your current title, salary was 10% 20% below current base. Job offers to group are below current salaries, they stated your salary base is plus bonus hence the reduction in base salary. No negotiation either being entertained, not a great way to welcome newly acquired employees although they act like they are doing a favor by offering you a job. Last company gave no raises for the past 4 - 5 years so already behind in what salary should have been at to begin with, so much for an employee market.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept the offer by tuesday next week which left 3-4 days to review offer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took IQ and personality test; which I passed, then got two interviews: One via phone, and the other in person. The process is very intuitive. The website lets you know where you stand after every stage you complete. The best process I've seen in a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of where you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Jackson, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then store interview, did not accept offer as they would not allow me to give a two week notice at my current employer. It seems a bit disorganized and not structured at all

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually by watching a video of questions and then recording answers and uploading them. The problem was their software wouldn't pick up my ATR2100 microphone and instead only used my webcam mic and it sounded like a was in a cave and speaking faster than the video.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be good for the position?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (New Bern, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Application; pre-assessment; assessment; phone interview; store interview... Awaiting response... The application process went really fast for me, after I submitted my application I received a recorded interview invitation after completing that I received a phone call from HR the next morning she scheduled a phone interview with the Regional Hiring manager for a few days away after that interview a week later I received a in store interview offer by HR for the next day, I went in for that interview today and It went extremely well. Hoping that I receive a job offer!