Blurred employer
Logo

Add an Interview

AT&T Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,982 of over 5K interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AT&T

Application

I interviewed at AT&T

Interview

First you submit your resume. They will make you take an online HackerRank assessment (3 leetcode style questions). The next part is behavioral, before you then move onto technical. (filler words to reach 30 word min)

Interview Questions
  • They asked about Object Oriented Programming.
    Answer Question

AT&T

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T

Interview

It was a one on one. Interviewer made it a very comfortable environment. Questions were typical of a leadership program, but there is a technical question that you need to be prepared for.

Interview Questions
  • XYZ Company has $10 million in PPE, Depreciating in 10 years with a tax rate of 30%. Please explain how these effects your 3 financial statements
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about AT&T

Got a burning question about interviews at AT&T? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AT&T employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask About Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I interviewed at AT&T (New Brunswick, NJ)

Interview

It was extensive and good. I loved the way they asked question and made me comfortable. It is a good company and it is a good work place and the team was very good .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC)

Interview

The phone interview was long. Around 60 minutes. During the onsite interview I was interviewed by 4 staff, for 45 minutes each. They only asked technical questions. They did not ask much about my previous jobs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at AT&T (South Houston, TX)

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. You just had to make sure you pass the test background check easy about two weeks later get the offer letter and you’re hired

Interview Questions
  • One thing they asked me what to describe a time where I had to deal with a difficult customer and how did I handled it?

AT&T

Application

I interviewed at AT&T

Interview

It was a very good experience. First round was video recorded question and answer. Second and third are technical face to face. Then HR round. Once clearing all the rounds it took time for them to get back a week or two.

Interview Questions
  • Questions involve technical knowledge, attitude and logical thinking.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Richardson, TX)

Interview

Easy enough... met for initial paper multiple question test at a random hotel then sit down with a person to ask regular interview questions at a At&T location. Soon after got a call

Interview Questions
  • Just regular questions they usually ask

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Anaheim, CA)

Interview

In person interview. Asked why I want to work there and why should they choose me over other candidates. Very intense scary interview with the regional manager and store manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX)

Interview

It was very easy. Everyone was very nice. I enjoyed talking to each interviewer. I had 3 rounds of interviews. If you interview, reach out to one of the recruiters. They’re very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AT&T

Application

I interviewed at AT&T

Interview

Pretty boring asked a tons of tech questions on s and it did offer water and drinks and would have loved to view the offices and see what I’d the setting like. Three ppl interviewed and asked questions and responded with good feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,982 Interviews

AT&T Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at AT&T as 66.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Outside Sales Representative and Construction Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Agent and Outside Plant Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at AT&T takes an average of 27.17 days when considering 4,792 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Outside Plant Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Lineman roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 360 days).

Common stages of the interview process at AT&T according to 4,792 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 17.00%