AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Had multiple interviews. 1 phone interview and a face to face with hiring manager. 1 phone with director and 1 with AVP. The process took about 2 months to complete

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Pre interview test. Recruiter reaches out if you pass. Interview with two managers. They rate contestants. Spots are contingent on background check, drug testing, applicant decisions. Classroom style training for about two months.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were trying to fix something and couldn't. How did you handle it   Answer Question

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 test, then physical and drug test. The background check is 7 years driving and 10 years criminal. If you have more that I think 2 points on driving record your done. The criminal background can't have anything. Must be clean.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my skill set. They will ask you questions in detail. Technical and personal. Must be able too back up your work experience.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Very easy depending on who is interviewing you. Mine was by a ARSM that was on his way out leaving and really he made an offer on the spot.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Applied online and was sent two assessment tests by email. Next I received an email for a video interview. It had 8 questions. The video interview is not live but recorded. After the question is asked a timer counts down to start recording your response. You have the option to preview it, retry or continue to the next question. I've read that the purpose of the video interview is to find out if you speak clearly and are easily understood. I just finished the video interview and am waiting for an email to let me know if the interview process will continue.

B2B Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

This hiring process was pretty simple. I applied online and then a recruiter contacted me. We set up at time for a behavioral interview on FaceTime and she asked me to tell her about my school (make sure to sell it) and about the informational video I watched (make sure you know your stuff)! I would of accepted the offer but I was in need of employment sooner. Make sure to ask when the starting dates are because I had no idea it would not start until five months. The final interview is the most difficult but only because it is nerve wrecking. Make sure to stay confident and kind on the phone! You'll be doing a mock phone call in which two "customers" call and ask about some information.

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

You have to go through several interviews, an online, phone, and in-person interview. Overall I feel AT&T's application process, is one of the best I've done. Going through the different phases, was interesting, but a positive experience non the least.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to demonstrate a situation of selling a product to a customer who had a specific budget. But wanted to get the best products they could afford within their budget.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Hoover, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied got a interview online. Did a phone interview twice. Then got a call from HR and did a phone interview. Now I have a interview in store. The phone interview was very easy 8 questions and you get to review or rety before you submit them. The second interview was 8 questions. Those 8 questions where a little more difficult but easy because you get to review and rety them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for at&t?   1 Answer

Customer Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Boise, ID) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer will play clips of calls and ask you questions based off of that call. Some questions asked are as if you were the agent taking that particular call, how you would respond to the customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to overcome objection and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Kansas City, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online; received link within a few minutes to complete online assessment. The assessment was 31 questions long, all about work ethic, values, personality, and some on work experience. Completed the assessment, received results within a few minutes (did not match profile)... Unsure of what profile they wanted (but apparently not hard-working and engaged).

Interview Questions

• Would your previous manager describe you as hard-driving?   Answer Question
    • How often did your previous manager ask you to perform special projects?   Answer Question