AT&T RSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T RSC Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

face to face. Walked around the store, asked alot of personal question, really just try to see if your a fit for the company's culture. They basically look for people who are flexible and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• do you enjoy technology and what phone do you currently have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Wichita, KS) in January 2008.

Interview

the interview was not a real interview, just asked me what football teams i liked

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

An extremely expedited process if accepted immediately, thorough background check.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel the interview was anything less than standard   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brick, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Brick, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

I went for 2 different interviews one with the recruter than another with the store manager and Area manager.

Interview Questions

• there were no particular questions that stood out that were difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Memphis, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 phone, 1 in person, 1 phone. I was offered the job after the second phone interview. The process overall was very quick in my opinion. From interview to job offer was only 10 days. The interview was very long. It lasted for about and hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

interview process was pretty easy just be yourself and make sure you smile. make sure you really listen to the questions and answer them completely. Knowing the limits are important talking to little is bad but also talking to long is bad as well. Any time you're giving an open ended question make sure you have details.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

very casual nothing too difficult. my interview was done over the phone and a series of questions were asked. After that, i waited about two days and was given details on training, location, and pay. the experience was enjoyable and easy.

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult. was just asked about experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Big Rapids, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

took a long time, 3 separate interviews and now they require a video submission as well. Month long training was used but now its all in house computer training and it feels like it is not as effective in preparing you for the role.

RSC Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2016.

Interview

Short 15 mins interview which encompass the company motives, selling goals, and how the training process goes. I was given a blue print to expand on how the company is fruitful and how one can grow inside the company.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

brief questions. was a very relaxed setting. the managers were extremely nice. make sure you are groomed nice. and dress appropriately. I first had a phone interview. they scheduled an inshore interview with a hiring manager. after that i had a interview with the store manager, assistant manager, and the area manager.

Interview Questions

• what are the operating systems   1 Answer