AT&T RSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T RSC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2016

2.4

RSC Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2016.

Interview

Short 15 mins interview which encompass the company motives, selling goals, and how the training process goes. I was given a blue print to expand on how the company is fruitful and how one can grow inside the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone, HR Interview, Store Manager Interview
    The process went fairly fast until it came to the background check. That took two weeks. They gave me a two week notice that I passed the background and that I would fly to training.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

First must take online test and pass then you will talk in several phone interviews..traditional questions then you are called in for a panel interview where they fire the normal interview questions at you

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you saw an employee steal from your store   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was really sort of informal, I think by design. More of a casual conversation with planted scenarios. Be yourself and make sure you sell yourself and be very easy to talk to, you'll be in sales and customer service dealing with a lot of different people daily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very very long it took more then 4 weeks to get to me and move on with hiring but what can you do 30 words 30 words be then I had to pass on it

RSC Interview

Interview

theres a phone interview, then an in store interview, if selected there is an extensive paid training. the company sets you up to succeed. the main thing is you have to want to

RSC Interview

Interview

takes a long time, And the screening process took so long I took another Job. But after it was all done I still took the job. I had 3 interviews. I think it was a little harder for me because i was 43. My coworkers were all younger than me.

Negotiation

i didnt

RSC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It takes awhile to hear back from recruitment after complete ingenuous initial assessments online; patience is key here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the communications industry when it's already over saturated with cellular devices?   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiate!

RSC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

2 interviews total. One with hiring manager next with store manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

14.50 plus commision

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

brief questions. was a very relaxed setting. the managers were extremely nice. make sure you are groomed nice. and dress appropriately. I first had a phone interview. they scheduled an inshore interview with a hiring manager. after that i had a interview with the store manager, assistant manager, and the area manager.

Interview Questions

• what are the operating systems   1 Answer