Arizona State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Apply online with resume, cover letter, recommendations, etc.; receive email or phone call inviting an interview; interview on mass interview day with a panel of supervisors and current employees; two-part interview including 1:1 and group activity-based interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you incorporate and understand diversity in your role when building the community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, 30 mins long, some behavioral questions, and questions about how you would do on the job. If you look up the job description and ask help from your CA, you would do just fine.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Entirely behavioral. Two current CA's and the CD (community director) interview you. They take turns asking questions. Your answers are rated on a 1-5 scale, I think. 5 means you'd hire based off that answer and 1 means you would absolutely not.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you showed leadership qualities   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Super simple, not much to it, they don't expect you to know everything because for the most part, you are a freshman when you are interviewing. The supervisors are very nice and are understanding of your experiences and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• A time you worked with a group in a stressful situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

Before the interview, we turned in a resume with the application for the position. We first had a 1:1 interview with another Community Assistant and one of the Community Directors at ASU. And then we went into a group setting and the group was surrounded by a multitude of other Community Assistants and I was watched to see how well I interact with others in a group and that I take a leadership role as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you demonstrated your ability to help a friend with a personal problem.   Answer Question

Computer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied on college website. Got a mail asking me set up a interview. On the day, I was asked to explain about my self and my past experience w.r.t job. Then another HR round followed by technical

Interview Questions

• everything on your resume. I was asked to explain everything thats on my resume. Then asked me to explain about how i use jquery, ajax and other scripting work. Then some other questions on database stuff,   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arizona State University in May 2014.

Interview

They took long to call me for an interview but apart from that the process was easy. Had to create a presentation on myself and show it to them. I had only one interview and it was easy from there on.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as: Tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, questions about handling conflict.   Answer Question

Police Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

There is a 1.5 mile running/walking test, a multiple choice test based on video scenarios and a panel interview. There is also a background check, drug test and polygraph test.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

I met with the department head one on one. We discussed what the objective of the department was and the vision for the future. We also discussed specific projects that I would be working on and my responsibilities on those projects. He asked about the projects I had worked on in the past and my interest in education. We talked about some of the existing products that are in the same space as what the department wanted to build and the pros/cons of their implementations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the previous games I had worked on and what my responsibilities were on those projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic Data Structure and Algorithms, Software design and requirement questions. Previous work experience questions. Human Resource and Technical interview was combined. Interviewer was very polite and gave lots of hints during the interview. Basic questions on arrays, graphs, trees were asked.