Banana Republic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,030 of over 1.0K interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Interview was a group interview. Took turns saying why we wanted to work there and other standard interview questions. Ended with a timed task where we went to the floor to find an outfit we could wear to the office then easily transform it to be suited for a date night after the work day and presented it to the interviewer & other interviewees.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Present an outfit you can wear to the office then to your date night when you get off work.
    Answer Question

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Pretty average, had to do the online application process and then I was asked to do an online quiz about job tasks and personality type team work questions, and then an in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

The interview process was relatively standard for retail. There was both an individual interview and a group interview. The questions were about experience and how you deal with the public.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Quick interview, simple questions on the spot. Nothing formal. Pretty casual and quick. More of an intro than Interview and quick. Was told about company. Asked why I should b hired. Done by hiring managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online then got a call a few days later. I did two interviews, one with the Daily Operations Lead and later another with the store manager. We tried doing the interview on Zoom, but it wasn't working so we switched to on the phone. Both interviews were a nice experience! I was honestly surprised they offered me a job since I have no experience in retail but I'm glad they did!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

The interview process was through a group interview with around five other applicants and approximately five-six questions for each person. Very casual interview setting and hiring manager was very friendly. Heard back from the recruiter about a week after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

The interview process was simple and quick. The most important quality trait they are looking for is friendliness and eagerness to make the customers shopping experience as stress-free as possible.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (New York, NY)

Interview

Fun interview process where you had to pick out an outfit and describe why. It was an interesting place with some nice staff discounts. I did not take the job because the pay was only $10 which was very little and I felt that I would rather Uber than work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Providence, RI)

Interview

The interview was very smooth and the employee that did the interview was very friendly and nice. They seem like they really care about who they hire. It seems like a fun place to work at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Easy interview, a few simple questions were asked. There were a group of us that were being interviewed at the same time which created an open environment and not intimidating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Group interview with two managers. Ask about experience, then have you put together an outfit that meets a scenario a customer might come in with-testing creativity and your ability to sell, along with customer service skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,030 Interviews