Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 845 of over 845 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

It took about a month to hear back about scheduling an interview. I had the interview with a senior Data Scientist who was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. He was engaging and informative. I sent a follow up email with him, however, I was ghosted after that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you've worked on.
    Answer Question

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

the interview was great. Due to covid 19 situation it was online and lasted for about 1 hour. I was talking to Arthur and he was friendly and made me feel comfortable and just had a chill convesation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

There was a one on one interview with one of the managers. They asked me questions about why I applied and what I am hoping to gain from working there. They then asked me a couple of scripted scenario questions and let me know that I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and asked questions about me and my skills. Asked me if I had ever worked with a team. She spoke about her experience in the store and talked about the city where she was from

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why did you apply in bed, bath and beyond? Do you have previous experience in bathroom hardware sales?

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Very good interview with HR and manager. Detailed and professional and informative. Great dialogue learning about my previous experience and the requirements for the role, as well as learning about the vision and direction for the company as a whole - inclusive of all brands under their umbrella

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in Sep 2021

Interview

Their DS team interviewed me twice and then they said their DA team also wanted to meet me. So totally I got three rounds of interviews. They all gave me positive feedback and promised they will get back to me in 2-3 days, but it took forever... and after the final round, they all disappeared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Paper Application then in person interview and then offer which was followed by a drug test and background check. It took a few days for the interview to take place. I was interviewed within 2 weeks I started working after a month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Very nice. Very smooth interview process and I would recommend anyone with engineering experience to apply. Work load is bit high but overall a decent company to work for. Nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

The interview process took about two months. There was the phone interview with HR, and then there was another phone interview with the district manager. It was not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I told customer service I was there for an interview. The manager met/greeted me on the sales floor. We went inside the office, she asked me interview questions , as well she asked for a reference. Choose someone reliable because they call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 845 Interviews