Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2018

2.1

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

It was so unprofessional, they lost my application twice I had to fill out a third application. With all the identity. theft going on I would've thought they would be more confidential or secure. When I finally spoke with someone for an interview the manager told me to come in and the person I was told to talk to as out to lunch he forgot I was coming in at the time given. I was offered the job but the manager had no idea when my orientation would be so a week later I was finally called to come to orientation but by that time I got another job and declined their offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Pretty standard, not difficult. Got emailed an offer to interview after doing a short online application but still turned in physical application. Had a one on one interview and was contacted in a couple of days to begin training at another store.

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

It was very quick. The HR recruiter didn't really have any idea. The 2 levels of management were very quick and fast. You couldn't tell exactly what they were looking for and very intimidating.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunset Valley, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Sunset Valley, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online got a call to set up an interview. Had to fill out an application when I got there the manager rushed me and was busy the whole time, then I had another interview right after with the other manager

BA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews then 2 skype calls. Usually they take face to face interview. Allowed me as i was not at the same place. Interview calls were short around 20 min. Had good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• The question were mostly on BA , previous project and SQL.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Detroit, MI).

Interview

One person interview, I got the impression they were looking for female candidates, but couldn't be sure. The interviews, I think, were for jobs that "might" open up, looking for future candidates while no real job was available, they should be upfront about this

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Franklin, NJ).

Interview

3 people, Manager, supervisor and lead were in interview. Interview last about an hour. HR rep was clueless to the person that recommended me. He was also 20 minutes late for 9:00am appointment.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

It is an open house interview. There were 8 candidates and BBB is looking for 2 positions. I have met 5 people from BBB analytics team and it took 4 hours to go one by one.

MIT/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Austin, TX).

Interview

There will be a series of 2 to 3 interviews, starting with HR phone interview, DM in person, and possibly a SM in person interview. Then, if they want to proceed they have to get approval from corporate which I believe comes back with an offer. In my case, I felt strung along with lack of communication. They said really liked me and wanted to make an offer and wouldn’t require a third interview. They said they needed to pass to corporate and I would get a physical offer within a week. Two weeks went by, emails/ calls unanswered, to find out that
    corporate wouldn’t allow another hire for position. It seemed very unorganized. Quite a disappointment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had two employees that were having a dispute and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your goals?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Went into the store to fill out an application, ended up being interviewed and hired on the spot. I was wearing casual clothes (jeans and t-shirt). The work was very easy, sometimes repetitive.