Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.1

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

I walked in they were having a job fair they gave me an application to fill out and got interviewed twice in the same day. Lastly, I got asked when was I available for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days where you think you might called in sick?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

interviewed at a job fair posting that i saw in the paper. fairly quick and easy process. went to a second interview, then got an offer within the same week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Interview process was pretty basic, hiring consisted of 2-3 interviews and a 3-day orientation. What is expected of you is quite straight forward. During orientation you get a lot of info thrown at you just so your aware how things function.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I had two standard interviews. In my first interview they stated that a full-time position could be attained after working part-time for 3 months. However, during the second interview, they claimed that no full-time positions would be available in the near future.

ECommerce Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The first interview was great but getting a second one scheduled was a complete mess. The interviews went well and, initially, the recruiter was eager to follow up and advise on next steps and then nothing. The treatment was surprising and given the poor ratings on Glassdoor, I see why now.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Very easy going with the general manager of the store. He was very friendly and "just wanted to make sure I was a friendly person" before hiring. Took about 15 minutes and offered the job there in person.

Statistian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Interview with HR and then with the HM interview. The HR phone screen is very sample, asked about why I am looking for the new job? What's my current salary? My visa status? I did the self-introduction. She passed my resume to two groups and one of them quickly asked for the phone interview. But the HM has no passion when she interviewed with me.

Interview Questions

• Ask about how I build the models and how to validate them,   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out a paper application, which was very easy. Then I had to wait for the manager to call my name as there was other people there. She was very kind and asked me about my availability and then asked me what I thought good customer service was.

Interview Questions

• We all know when we are getting bad service so what do you think is good customer service?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Marlton, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview set up by Head Human Resources contact. Arrived to find out unavailable to meet Head HR. Assistant Hr rep Clueless of the job posting unable to answer questions. Credit manager not available not scheduled to work that day of interview? Hr Assistant did not bother to look at the application and review resume prior to start asking questions that made no sense. Drove in from Philadelphia, wasted gas, tolls for only 20 min to fill out one small piece of paper application and unable to discuss the position posted. Stay away from this company.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

They had me interview same day and eventually called me back to deny me. I called them almost every day and I was perfect for the job imo but I guess they were looking for someone else