Cover image for Bed Bath & Beyond

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 891 of over 891 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

I received a phone call from the hiring manager to do a in person interview. The Interview took place in person with the department manager for the position which you are applying for. It was simple questions related to your work experience and skills.

Interview Questions
  • What work experience do you have
    Answer Question

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Super easy, the interview itself was very smooth. It was a conversational interview. I wasn’t asked the typical “what are yours strength/weaknesses” etc. We had a conversation about random things, and I think it was more based on whether or not I was a good fit for the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

During the job interview process, network engineers can expect a series of questions that range from the technical (such as the tools and techniques you've used to build and maintain networks) to the interpersonal (such as how you've used “soft skills” like communication and empathy to support your team).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

If you work in HR or a managerial position you may be required to create job posts, evaluate candidates and ultimately make the best hiring decisions for your company or department. An important part of this process is providing interview feedback to other company personnel to aid in hiring decisions. By taking the time to learn more about how to write effective interview feedback, you can offer valuable insights to your coworkers about a candidate's interpersonal and technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Prescott, AZ) in Oct 2022

Interview

Had a phone interview and moved to an in person interview with the DM. Both interviews went very well, as they both were very friendly and made the process stress free.

Interview Questions
  • Past related job experience, management skills,

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Short and relatively easy. First is introduction and then a brief description of the position. You are expected to answer the questions professionally and in a concise manner. Remain confident and poised because the interviewer is basing their decision to proceed for hire on your response as well as any non-verbal queues you display.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about why you see yourself as a good fit for the position.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

The interview itself was basically a short one-session simple meet and greet session in the break room. What Position interested in, if I had experience, what shift option Id prefer, employment history, criminal/drug screen forms.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Extremely quick and efficient- not drawn out with multiple steps and projects. If anything I would have liked them to be longer as they went so quickly I felt I still had questions

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

The group interview with the manager went quickly and it went by quickly. Around 7 people were interviewed together with basic questions asked. They ask for availabilities and if you can travel to work without any issues.

Interview Questions
  • What availabilities do you have?

Bed Bath & Beyond

Application

I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond

Interview

Basic interview process. Asked for different situations I have experienced and how I handled them. I was asked about my past work experience and why I was interested in joining the Bed Bath and Beyond family.

Interview Questions
  • When did you have to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 891 Interviews

Bed Bath & Beyond Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bed Bath & Beyond as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.12 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate/Cashier and Department Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bed Bath & Beyond takes an average of 11 days when considering 959 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Department Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bed Bath & Beyond according to 959 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 41.50%