Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,150 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

Had two initial phone interviews then was contacted by a recruiter for an in person interview at headquarters. This was very much like speed dating. Met with 3 different hiring managers in a large room with other applicants. Each interview was about 30 minutes long with behavioral/past work experience questions. The next week I received a verbal offer that Wednesday and a formal, written offer that Friday.

Lead Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a initial screen. One week later I received a 2hr group phone interview and was given an offer. The recruiter called me within a day or two and gave me the positive results. The next week we discussed the offer and couple of days later I received the formal offer

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult just basic technical question . The personal question seems more important like how do you handle difficult moments with a client. Or treat ever changin requirements   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Assigned someone to support me from beginning to end, excellent at supporting through full process, spoke to several recruiters and went in for what I describe as a speed dating of interview session.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall a good interview - all the people had my resume and cover letter printed out with topics they wanted to talk about and questions they had. They were surprised that I didn't have a referral from someone in the company because I didn't know anyone. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances of getting the job... The front desk personnel was a little...intense. Not sure if they were having a bad day or not, but I felt like I didn't belong there. Very professional overall, and the interview felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. OF NOTE: I do not know yet whether I got hired, but I am thinking positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest failure.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

screen interview occurs first. meeting with managers occur next. Straight forward process. 2 weeks total. have to understand how negotiate certain things related to pay.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at Booz Allen ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter, had a phone interview with the team. Was told all kinds of things that turned out to be untrue once i accepted the offer. Accept opportunities from these guys as a last resort. I would not recommend this company to my enemies

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and stuff that i'd done. Asked about my background and stuff that i'd done   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Phone screening with the HR representative for 30 minutes. The conversation was very straight forward about expectations from both sides. Then an hour long behavioral interview on on-site . They try to find your strong suit . The third interview is technical . You sit with the team you will be working with . First they explain , how they work and what they expect. After that some technical questions and White board.

Interview Questions

• Why is man hole circle?   1 Answer
    • Create a function that determines who wins in a tic tac toe game ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Attending a hiring event, and there will be 3 to 5 people might be seeing you. You will be assigned a table. It was less former, they did not have a specific job, and they just want to know about you.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your education background   1 Answer
    • Are you a fast learner?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

An employee referred me to a recruiter who, after a phone screen, got me into a hiring event. The hiring event was 'speed-dating' style. I had 4 30-minute interviews with associates/managers from different teams. They were mainly interested in my background; the interviews were conversational and felt more like networking. There was no job description, they just want to know if you're a good fit and if you're someone they would like to work with. They also want to determine whether your interests align with their teams.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you encountered a challenge. What steps did you take to overcome it?   Answer Question
    • If we were to assign you to a project with one of our clients in a month, which role do you see yourself taking?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a client changed a deadline and wanted you to rush through your work?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Two interviews for positions on two different teams, competed separately. Interviews were one on one with team leads. Interviews were set-up based on submission of resume at job fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you think you would be a good fit? What is your dream job?   Answer Question