Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018
1,227 Interview Reviews

2.7

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Standard interview. Phone interview first after my application and then 2 in person interviews. Took about 2 weeks until someone called me from my application. I enjoyed meeting with both of the managers that came to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Typically questions like describe your background and a time you failed, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position out of state and my resume was pulled by the local recruiter who fielded it to several different teams in the area. Since I was on a tight deadline I asked the recruiter to move as quickly as they could. They got my resume to the teams and within 48 hours I interviewed with 2 of the teams and by the end of the week had interviewed with four different teams. All liked me, so I selected the one I liked the most. Within two weeks, I had an offer. This seems unusual to me, as I don't think they usually move this fast, but I was open about my difficulties and everyone was so helpful during the interview process. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with big data and machine learning.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online then contacted by HR for a simple phone screen. Forwarded on to a full behavioral interview with 3 engineers. Pretty simple. Process took a long time, especially following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What are your long term plans?
      Would you work here full time?   Answer Question

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Two phone screens with the recruiter followed by a call with a current employee. None of the calls were technical interviews, mainly informational and very conversational in tone.

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Panama City Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied March 30th 2018, got an email asking to have an interview March 31st though it went to the wrong email and I didn't see it, April 6th got a call asking if I got the email and talked to a recruiter. The recruiter talked to engineering and the guy I would work for was available that day for an interview, so I had that an hour after. At the end of the work day I got an email asking to interview next week again. April 10th got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How items on your resume can give you relevant experience to the intern/project   1 Answer

Schedule Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 5 months to complete. I had a first round that went super well and then I never heard anything in return from the company. After emailing several recruiters to follow up and never hearing back from some of them and the others told me to contact my assigned recruiter, I found out that I was supposed to have a second round interview but no one had ever contacted me. 4 months later they scheduled the second round interview and then it took another month to receive the outcome of the interview in which they told me I was a great fit for the position, but that they were actually no longer hiring for the position because the interview process had begun 5 months prior.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 managers at Booz Allen. The interview was about an hour and went over my last experiences and how it could help me as an employee at Booz Allen.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you had an upset customer and explain what you did.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Phone interview > In-person interview. Two people, one mid-level employee and another from senior management. If you're hired, you will most likely to be under the senior manager who interviewed you. Dress well for consulting roles, and be prepared for critical thinking questions.

Summer Games Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Very basic interview. Was asked to talk about myself, challenges I've faced, and why I would be a good fit for the position. Interview went through two rounds that were both conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a problem you encountered and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very quick and well organized. The recruiter emailed me and scheduled an interview and then after that held a second interview. After that, an offer was extended. They were all incredibly polite and happy to answer any questions.