Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,637 of over 1.6K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The interviewers were extremely nice and easy to connect with. I spoke with 3 people consecutively in a 2.5 hour interview. They really wanted to get a feel for my work style and potential fit for the position. Later interviewers also were looking at how I approached specific problems.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your research experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Went pretty well, very casual interview with some behavioral questions that tested my critical thinking and reasoning skills as well as comprehensive reasoning. It was a splendid occasion to take part in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

Recruiter called for phone screen. Collected basic information. Scheduled two hour panel interview with team, discussing general experience and light behavioral questions. The team seemed to be mostly interested in career aspirations as opposed to pure technical skill.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when your work was criticized by upper-management. How did you handle the feedback?

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Initial recruiter interview to assess fit for consulting and salary expectations. They try to haggle you down ASAP. Then next round of interviews with potential project/admin team. Interviewers sounded very dry and not engaging. Recruiters took forever to get back in contact with you, and you have to check back in with them. Entire process was embarrassing for the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an internal referral and applied, next day received a phone screening interview, then a few days later received a 1.5-hour online interview with 3 people. As I was waiting in the Webex conference for the first interviewer, he canceled. The other two proceeded at their times and they were very nice about the cancellation. The other two interviews went extremely well, to the point where I thought I would receive an offer the next day. I followed up a few times with the recruiter, especially to see if I needed to reschedule the first interview. I didn't receive a response to reschedule and today I checked the portal and the job was reposted under a different job title and I was "not selected." Not sure if the interviewers were just being super positive or actually liked me but I feel misled.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your path regarding your wide-ranging experiences and how they led you to Booz today?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Two stages with a recruiter screen then a three interviews with three managers. Very conversational. After that a few weeks later you get the offer. Takes about a month to complete the whole process but it is a very nice interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Why consulting? What do you like to do in your free time? Very conversational

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

First round phone interview with the recruiter. This first interview was focused largely on verifying information from my resume. There was a heavy emphasis on verifying employment history. Overall the recruiter was very friendly despite it feeling like a very formal process.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter wanted specific dates for previous employment and to describe my responsibilities in each position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Got a call from HR about the position - was told that there will be 2 rounds. cleared first round on Monday. after a day my next round was scheduled the same week on Friday. It went pretty well. Interviewers seemed pretty cool and were happy. I was sure I would get the job. On Tuesday (next week) I get a call from HR that they are interested to make an offer. After following up again today (Friday) I was told that they hired somebody. Not a good experience for me. Watch out for false promises.

Interview Questions
  • C#, EF Core, .Net core , Design patterns, Git, Azure and general question about my resume.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Not good experience .......,.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

The whole interview process was disorganized from the start. The address, dress code, etc. originally provided by the recruiter were changed the day before the interview. Interviewers were frazzled and did not provide clear instructions. They asked for a sample work product but did not reply after submission, despite multiple follow ups.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

First interview was with a fun and respectful recruiter--very positive. Second interview was with a front-office employee who was a bit abrasive, making comments that he wasn't sure I was qualified for what he wanted me to do. Overall, this negativity drove me away

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,637 Interviews