Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,817 of over 1,817.0 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

First you are contacted by recruiter, then you do a 10 to 15 minute phone screen, if the recruiter thinks it went well, they will set up the virtual interview. The interview was easy because they did not ask questions about the job, it was mostly questions to get to know me. The weird part is they said I would hear back by a certain timeframe, but no one ever said anything. I even reached out twice and they didn't even have the courtesy to reply at all. Or even send out an email saying they chose someone else. You would think a big company like this has some courtesy or that someone would do their job right. Just really weird and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly asked about me, nothing about the job description.
    Answer Question

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Very friendly and straight forward! Always negotiate by asking is this negotiable? Never show your hand first and ask for what you want. My recruiter was super friendly made the process less stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Booz Allen Hamilton

Join the conversation on

Consulting

340.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Booz Allen Hamilton~2735
Join the conversation on

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Perfectly ordinary interview. I met with the engineering team, we discussed the projects they were working on, and what the job expectations were. I was also given a simple coding whiteboard test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Two rounds of interview for a basic entry level position. Final interviewer (my would-have-been boss) was rude and asked some very strange questions. Overall it was an easy process minus the last part. Mostly situation questions.

Interview Questions
  • I'm your boss and heading into a meeting where I need to know how many "X" there are in "X city." You cannot look the information up and you have to give me the answer right now. Can't ask for more time.

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I’ve had! The recruiters are top notch, and it’s clear they work collaboratively with hiring managers. The interview questions were challenging but appropriate for the position - but the environment created by the interviewers made answering them easy! It felt like a conversation versus an interrogation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in May 2022

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter over the phone who seemed very disinterested. I left the calling not excited about the company or the role. There’s another interview round after the phone screening, then you hear their decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

It was technical interview about appian developer but barely got 2 questions about appian. All of the other was basic computer engineering related. I was expecting more of appian related questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Portland, OR)

Interview

2 quick interviews. Offered $130k salary plus 10% sign on plus 10% annual bonus. Tried to negotiate a better offer and they did not come up - I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

I completed a phone screening, and completed one interview thereafter. It was laid back and informative. I had to answer behavioral and technical questions, but was able to ask questions and learn about the team. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you view running processes in Linux?

Booz Allen Hamilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton

Interview

Took a few weeks to hear from them after I applied. I did a phone screen first, that was quick and not a lot of room to talk about yourself. Lots of yes/no questions that they have to get through in 10 mins. Then 2 weeks later I had a panel interview that was 3- 30 minute interviews. Everyone was nice throughout this process but then I got ghosted for a bit. After I followed up, I was prompted to fill out their security clearance form and then 10 mins later I received a generic rejection email. No explanation, just “not you”. I’m pretty annoyed and I asked for feedback but heard nothing. Overall, everyone was very polite and welcoming but the end really ruined it for me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,817 Interviews

Booz Allen Hamilton Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Booz Allen Hamilton as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.70 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Summer Games and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Senior Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Booz Allen Hamilton takes an average of 27 days when considering 1,934 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Summer Games roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 43 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Booz Allen Hamilton according to 1,934 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.25%