CBRE Operating Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Operating Engineer Interview Questions

Operating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

interview process was professional and informative. I received a tour of the facility then had discussion of daily responsibilities. there was also discussion of career goals and future opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in terms of career development?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Operating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I was reffered to this firm by a former boss of mine who requested permission to submit my resume`, contacted on the phone the next day by HR, and asked if I could interview the day after that. I was caught off guard by their speed and got my act together (pressed suit, shined shoes, printed out reumes, the whole 9 yards) in a hurry . While the panel was professional, I felt that many of their questions reflected poor knowledge of my occupation, and that the position they wished to hire me for was poorly defined. Essentially what I am reffering too is too many suits asking ridiculous questions (I.E. What tool do you use better than anyone else?) and not enough time with my immidiate supervisor to be.

Interview Questions

• What tool do you use better than anybody else?   2 Answers