CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,131 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at CBRE (Denver, CO)

Interview

I think that during the interview that they really liked me and even expressed how I was qualified for the job but to my surprise I didn’t get any offer. I couldn’t believe that they got me to believe that I would enjoy the job and would be a good fit and then not give me an offer. AND on top of it all they didn’t even give me feedback on why they didn’t think I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Maybe two questions were asked to me
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I went through the phone interview with HR, the HR was not professional at all, never listened what I said, I understand that she doesn’t have finance background, but asked me to repeat and slow down while she can take notes, and stopped me several times? Also she was being super aggressive over my salary expectation. I haven’t met any HRs like this before, and hopefully not again!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CBRE

Application

I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

The first interview is a phone call where you will be given information on CBRE and the track of someone who starts as an Accounting Associate. You will be asked why you want to work at CBRE and what interests you in accounting. I have not done my second interview yet.

Interview Questions
  • Why CBRE? Why Accounting? What skills in Accounting do you have? How proficient are you with Microsoft Excel?

CBRE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

What a terrible experience, and such a waste of my time. I had a phone screen with a recruiter for an entry-level financial analyst position in multiple locations. She acted like I was easily going to make it to the next round and wanted me to fill out a "quick" pre-screen questionnaire. I wasted 2 hours of my time on a Friday night filling out detailed answers to these questions, only to receive multiple rejection emails a week later. Don't waste your time with this company, I know I won't again.

Interview Questions
  • Too many to list - I had to answer about 50 detailed questions.
4 people found this interview helpful

CBRE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

They asked about how your colleagues would describe you, why do you want to change job, expected salary,... next interview will be online with the department manager and hr representative

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CBRE

Application

I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

First was an informal interview leading to a phone interview with hiring manager leading to an interview with the associates then on to the Managing Director with the whole process taking a little over six weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Hong Kong)

Interview

3 rd of interview, 1st round CV base questions, value, understanding towards real estate market 2nd round, Written test - Questions to answer in 60mins - mainly around the latest market trend you see in real estate market Final round, interview with the Director of the team,

Interview Questions
  • why research ? why CBRE? How do you see the real estate market in the GBA

CBRE

Application

I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

Questions about background, experience, relevant skills, etc. Marketing experience questions, relevant tools and software experience. Knowledge of commercial real estate. First interviewed with the department manager and then with the individual broker. Easy, fairly short.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Portland, OR) in Jun 2021

Interview

Received an email saying my resume was selected and asked if I would like to zoom or come down to the office. The interview was held in downtown office which was breathtaking in a stunning conference room. Interview followed basic format but was more casual and involved going through my resume. Overall great interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CBRE

Application

I interviewed at CBRE

Interview

Standard phone screen and in person interviews . Met with management and c level business partners to get candidates with questions about inventory management and ethics in workplace. Panel interview at the end wasn’t too stuffy pretty casual but professional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,131 Interviews