CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.7

Production Analyst Interview

Interview

The most unprofessional experience I've ever had. They only gave me a phone call using one of the phones from their common meeting room (can't be traced), no email confirmation or anything. When I arrived, no one at the office seemed to know that someone should come out and do the interview, and the girl at front desk couldn't find the interviewer, as he didn't use his personal phone, so I waited for 15 minutes until finally the guy who called me came out. It seemed like he just wanted to wrap up the whole thing, with absolutely no comments on my answers and one or two sentences on the questions I asked him. No doubts that the result will be negative, but I do not want to continue the process anyway.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very laid back interview. Most questions were behavioral and experience based. I interviewed with a team of 5 or 6, and each took turns asking me questions. Before the question part of the interview I did a short excel assignment.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Employee referral- I had 1 in person interview and 2 phone interviews within a week span. Everyone was very nice and responsive to follow up... until they weren't. After about 2 weeks all communication stopped and after 6 long weeks, I got a generic form email rejection.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Fairly brief (20 minutes) in person. Formal. 3 people, then followed by a 2 person second interview. It took 2 months from the time I applied to my first interview and then another month until my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied to the position online, and was contacted approximately two months later. The day of the interview, the interviewer arrived approximately 20 minutes late and took a personal call during our meeting. Overall, the interview went great, and the interviewer asked if I could meet with the brokers the following week. The interviewer said that they would let me know the day and time by the end of the week. The week flew by, and I still hadn't heard from the interviewer, so I waited a couple of days and then decided to contact them. I reached out by email, and mentioned that I was looking forward to meeting the brokers. The interviewer acted like they did not remember me, and said that they were still conducting interviews, and if I were a candidate they would contact me for a second interview. By this time, I was frustrated. I decided not to give up though, and wait another week. I received a voicemail from the individual, and was excited to see what they would say. The voicemail that the interviewer left was addressed to someone else, and asked if they could give the interviewer a call at their convenience. I thought that it may have just been a mistake so I called anyways, and left a voicemail. It has been over two months since I returned the missed call, and needless to say, I did not receive the courtesy of a returned call or a chance for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Background information
      Questions regarding photoshop software   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Came in through a temp agency. Became permanent 6 months later. Got called in to do an interview. It lasted about 30 minutes. I received an offer the same day. Background check took me about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind cleaning the pantries.   2 Answers

Office Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was handled as a very pleasant conversation. It may be feel comfortable to share who I'm, what I do, what I'm best at and what I'm still working on for improvement. Conversation-like interviews brings out authenticity in all involved.

Interview Questions

• They first and foremost wanted to know I was and what was my professional background.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

It was an extensive Interview Process with 3 phone interviews and 3 in-person interviews. I was led to believe I had the position and would be contacted in the next day or two to finalize, but no call came. I followed up and was told they were sorry and that everyone was busy, but they would be back to me by the end of the week with next steps and again, no contact from the company. I followed up one more time with the HR contact, she thought they had hired me and was going to get back to me, but she never did. It was very disheartening as I had spent about 15hrs in interviews and no one had the courtesy to tell me they were not hiring me. Throughout the interview process, everything was positive, but their lack of finalizing anything and just letting me hang out there, really soured me on the company. Very unprofessional.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was great and helped me along the process. The managers seem really busy here so it was hard to get an allotted time - took a week or so but thats normal I would imagine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to work with limited information but make a decision on the spot? How can you make the right decisions with limited information?   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Called in for phone interview and had to face an interview with a panel and was asked to solve a problem that was very typical of an organization that undergoes transformation. Then I was asked to wait for more than a week for screening other candidates before sharing the result.