CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had a couple of telephone interviews at this company. Both of the people said they would get back with me to set up an in person interview. I sent thank you letters and followed up and they into only didn't get back to me, they ignored me when I reached out to them.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview has two sections: Accounting Test and the interview. Accounting Test of an hour and Interview for another hour. Accounting test was average. Focused on GAAP and adjusting entries.

Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I was contacted to chat with the Real Estate Manager over the phone and then invited to come in for an interview at the end of our phone call. I met with the Manager and GM for the in person interview, they were nice, relaxed and good at communicating what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I handle communicating with different people at different levels from tenants to contractors to CEO's.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I have an interview Thursday! What are the qualifications for this job?! I'm eager to know. I don't want to waste my your time. Drug testing? Background testing? I'm relocating from New Orleans so...

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with recruiters at my university's fall career fair, was granted digital interview in February that consisted of typed and video questions (8-10 questions), and then on-site interview at the regional office with 2 interviews and a networking event

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager. We did a phone interview and then a face to face interview. He promised a second interview, but never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style?   1 Answer

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Had one interview with the hiring manager and two other managers. I was quite nervous but was told to relax and just answer the questions. Was asked to come back the next day to do a meet and greet with some other people. Recapped some of the same questions during the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my leadership style?   1 Answer

Valuation Associate Interview

Interview

I received a call from the mai and we arranged a meeting on campus. It was just the managing director that I would potentially be working for. During the interview it became clear I would not be hired because I was uncertain of what I want to do. It was a mistake on my part. But otherwise great company and great experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The interview was low key.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your ready estate experience? Have you done any valuation work? Job shadowed?   1 Answer
    • Do you understand the position?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with a recruiter. Then, a couple weeks later, completed a phone interview with the hiring manager, who expressed interest in having me come in the following week for an in-person interview. It's been 3 weeks and have not heard back or had any response to my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• Heavily focused on how you handle stress, unpredictability, and how you prioritize tasks.   Answer Question

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Southfield, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a disorganized mess right from step one. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter, which had much difficulty checking and following up emails, as well holding to appointments that were made for a phone interview. After the phone interview it was approx. a week later that I was contacted for an interview. I was considering a major move in order to take the position, so it was understood that I would be driving a great distance in order to meet them face-to-face. After taking time off of my current job, renting a vehicle and driving a great distance to meet them, the interview seemed to go swimmingly. "By the end of the interview I felt that I was without a doubt going to be offered the position, and was told that I would hear something very quickly (by early the following week). I sent my Thank you and waited. The following week they requested another phone interview, which was a mess trying to situate. The individual was once again terrible at following-up emails and holding to the appointment that was made. After speaking with this individual I was then asked to send along additional materials for her to review. I did as asked and never heard a word (once again email follow-up issues). I then sent a thank you to all of the folks that I had spoken with and conveyed my interest in the position. More than a week had passed so I reached out to the head honcho and asked when I could anticipate hearing something about the position to no avail. Once again I was ignored, there came one additional follow-up after that letting them know that I was still interested and I was beginning to feel like a psycho stalker at this point. And here I am over a month later and no one has bothered to thank you for my time, effort, money or interest or make any sort of an offer and at this point I would not accept an offer either. Who wants to work for a company that doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to an email after you bent over backwards for them.