CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.7

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I initially interviewed with the hiring manager and then the hiring manager's supervisor, which both of whom would be on the team for my first position within the company. After interviewing, the hiring manager informed me that she would like me to start ASAP and that I would be a great fit for the team and the company. I accepted the offer once I received it and have been happy at CBRE ever since.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for CBRE?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Never made it to an interview. Was told in a brief e-mail after careful consideration I have not been selected for the position. "Careful"! Was also told I could apply for other positions in the future. If there is no interest from a veteran with 5 years as a military admin over 10 years administrative experience working with property management in an office setting I will assume I am not qualified for any office role you may have. Poor choice of words that they carefully considered this candidate. I would not bother with this company!

Interview Questions

• Basic standard online questions   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBRE (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Fairly typical. Was contacted by HR and had a brief phone interview. Approximately a week later, I went on an office interview with a manger and a senior director. Process was easy and straight forward. Was contacted again for a second interview, to meet with directors.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your career goals?   1 Answer

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Initial phone screen, then an in-person interview. Standard interview questions. Wanted to know if I was interested in getting a real estate broker license. Later, met with another client services coordinator. Job description online seemed to emphasize graphic design skills, but description of the role in the interview seemed to emphasize admin experience. Salary offered was low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any admin experience?   1 Answer

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview. I applied online and they took around a month to respond. They called me for a phone interview and after that they wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. It was pretty basic question of administrative. Also they try to test and make some question that can trick to see how you answer.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was brought in to meet with a panel. The interview was professional but casual and I felt very comfortable speaking with CBRE employees. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes and a few weeks later, I received an email with a link to take a test based on programs I'd primarily be using in the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Adobe InDesign, as this will be 90% of your work?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really liked the company culture. During the interview, the interviewer was super nice and friendly and we had really great conversations. However, when I tried reaching out again, I never heard back.

Transaction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical Hiring process. Applied on company site, phone interview and in person interview. All went smoothly. I had two people interviewing me at the same time, which can be difficult to handle. Most of the questions were straight forward and based on skill set. The interviewers did a lot of the talking and it was centered around job duties, travel and location(s) of travel, and skill set matching to duties. Felt very good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions centered on skill set, travel required, etc...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had a couple of telephone interviews at this company. Both of the people said they would get back with me to set up an in person interview. I sent thank you letters and followed up and they into only didn't get back to me, they ignored me when I reached out to them.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview has two sections: Accounting Test and the interview. Accounting Test of an hour and Interview for another hour. Accounting test was average. Focused on GAAP and adjusting entries.