CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.7

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was brought in to meet with a panel. The interview was professional but casual and I felt very comfortable speaking with CBRE employees. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes and a few weeks later, I received an email with a link to take a test based on programs I'd primarily be using in the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Adobe InDesign, as this will be 90% of your work?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really liked the company culture. During the interview, the interviewer was super nice and friendly and we had really great conversations. However, when I tried reaching out again, I never heard back.

Transaction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical Hiring process. Applied on company site, phone interview and in person interview. All went smoothly. I had two people interviewing me at the same time, which can be difficult to handle. Most of the questions were straight forward and based on skill set. The interviewers did a lot of the talking and it was centered around job duties, travel and location(s) of travel, and skill set matching to duties. Felt very good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions centered on skill set, travel required, etc...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had a couple of telephone interviews at this company. Both of the people said they would get back with me to set up an in person interview. I sent thank you letters and followed up and they into only didn't get back to me, they ignored me when I reached out to them.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview has two sections: Accounting Test and the interview. Accounting Test of an hour and Interview for another hour. Accounting test was average. Focused on GAAP and adjusting entries.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Briefly discussed background and then went over the details of the program. Definitely would recommend taking real estate classes before interviewing. Interviewed by two people who both went over my resume and discussed relative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why commercial real estate?   1 Answer

Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I was contacted to chat with the Real Estate Manager over the phone and then invited to come in for an interview at the end of our phone call. I met with the Manager and GM for the in person interview, they were nice, relaxed and good at communicating what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I handle communicating with different people at different levels from tenants to contractors to CEO's.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I have an interview Thursday! What are the qualifications for this job?! I'm eager to know. I don't want to waste my your time. Drug testing? Background testing? I'm relocating from New Orleans so...

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with recruiters at my university's fall career fair, was granted digital interview in February that consisted of typed and video questions (8-10 questions), and then on-site interview at the regional office with 2 interviews and a networking event

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager. We did a phone interview and then a face to face interview. He promised a second interview, but never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style?   1 Answer