Dollar Tree Assistant Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 741 interviews

In Person25%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Independence, KY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Store Manager was professional and very focused on our intervuew. She was pleasant, straight-forward, and gave a thorough and clear job description and what I would be expected to do. If I should be offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • How did I decide on applying to the Dollar Tree
    Answer Question

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

The store manager was very knowledgeable and very friendly. She made me feel as though she really wanted me there. She made me feel at ease, and very comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Gulfport, MS) in Oct 2020

Interview

I interviewed with two people, the Store Manager and the District Manager. We went over my application and resume in the first interview and I am interviewed with the District Manager in the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I like to work for the company?

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Princeton, IL) in Jul 2020

Interview

Must apply for job online. Store Manager calls, asks a few questions and sets an interview date. Relaxed interview. Asked simple questions and gave straight forward answers. Next was a short phone interview with District Manager, background check, then, an in person interview where we discussed hours, salary, etc.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions. Was asked if anything would be found in a background check that would disqualify me from working at Dollar Tree.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rigby, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Rigby, ID) in Oct 2019

Interview

I went to an interview for the position of OPERATIONAL ASSISTANT MANAGER in Rigby. The manager told me that the conditions are: rotating shifts, 20 hours per week, on call, and in addition to all the responsibilities described for this position, it includes cleaning the bathrooms... the salary: $ 8.50 per hour. Something sounds bad...

Interview Questions
  • Do you agree with these conditions and salary?
1 person found this interview helpful