Dollar Tree Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 741 interviews

Applied online100%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

In person interview with Store Manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Was informed of daily operations functions and what store manager position required from the Operations Manager. Went over basic management skills required for position.

Interview Questions
  • If I could consider a wage of less than $10 per hour for a supervisor position, and only part time.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY) in Apr 2020

Interview

Good interview process ask about previous experience for role, why I wanted to work for dollar tree and how I started out in retail and what I think customer service means

Interview Questions
28 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Joliet, IL) in May 2014

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the HR manager. 2nd interview was on site with the AGM and GM. General questions and situations. Final interview with Director was lengthy but basic. You need to be a subject matter expert and it helps to be able to opine on former employers, hurdles, and specific steps you used to overcome the issue.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your level of interaction with your subordinate managers.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2011

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick and easy. I was called in for an interview with the district manager after two days of applying. The DM asked me the standard questions that come from the Corporate Office.

Interview Questions
  • If you know the standard Corporate Questions you would do just fine. They do not throw in any curve ball questions.
Be the first to find this interview helpful