GameStop Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 913 of over 913 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

GameStop

Application

I interviewed at GameStop

Interview

It was fantastic it was like talking to a friend that I have not seen in ages, the conversation flowed seemlessly. Did not feel like an interview and like a easy going conversation

Interview Questions
  • Any difficult situations you have encountered
    1 Answer

GameStop

Application

I interviewed at GameStop

Interview

Was so good and the HR is so nice. Was so good and the HR is so nice. Was so good and the HR is so nice. Was so good and the HR is so nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about GameStop

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

GameStop

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GameStop

Interview

Rather personable. You'll be interviewing with the store manager. Ensure that you dress as if you want the job, and not sloppy otherwise it may lessen your favour with them. Expect to walk around the store and attempt to sell products to the manager to see if you can adequately sell.

Interview Questions
  • What are you skills? What makes you approachable, do you see yourself as one? Do you have any experience in retail work? Do you have any experience with the consoles we sell?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GameStop (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Stated that after the group interview all candidates would be called the following week to inform whether they are going forward or not. The next week came and went without a call. I called twice and left a message each time but was ghosted by HR. Not professional at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GameStop (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

Applied through Linkedin, Senior Manager reached out and asked for time to interview. We spent a half hour going over my experience, resume run through. He then gave me info on the different roles they are hiring for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GameStop

Application

I interviewed at GameStop

Interview

In store interview. It was relatively casual and simple. Thirty word limit. Thirty. Word. Limit. Need to put this here to look at Glassdoor for some reason. Please reconsider this process because it's asinine that I can't use this website at my own leisure

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation you encountered with someone you disagreed with and how did you handle it?