Gap Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,255 Interview Reviews

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gap (Dayton, OH).

Interview

it was mostly a group interview then sat down with one person who asked a few questions. We watched a video, and took a personality questionnaire. They had a few positions they were hiring for and they chose your job. I wanted logistics and they put me in customer service.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Was called to schedule a face to face interview. From there, brought to back room of store and had interview (about 20 minutes). Basic interview questions, fairly average experience. (P.S this was at GAP Kids).

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

small group interviews, just be honest and outgoing. Focus on being positive and how you do with interpersonal interaction. This is a very customer centered workplace, show you can handle that.

Interview Questions

• They had me style an outfit   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gap (Boston, MA).

Interview

Over all the interview was great. The individual who interview me gave me great detail information about the company and what they offered. Unfortunately the base pay at that time was a little too low for me but, I would be open to exploring the company again in the future.

Interview Questions

• where do I want to see myself within the company within a year?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Met the general manager the interview lasted about 20 minutes. She got to know me and asked me questions to figure out what type of retail experience and previous experience from past jobs. as well as do i see myself in retail for a longtime

Interview Questions

• Have you had any retail experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Noblesville, IN).

Interview

Asked how we work in teams and fashion advice. Most of the questions surrounded how we would solve problems and get customers to purchase more items through different sales techniques

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called the same day I applied online. The interview was with a nice hiring manager that asked me simple questions like tell me about yourself, who do you look up to for fashion, and other questions getting to know me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Super laid back. They asked standard questions. The interview was actually in a group setting and only took about fifteen minutes or so. They take some time to get back to you after the interview though

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Group interview process. I believe there were about 6 other people, and the store manager asked each of us various scenario type questions. Overall it was very simple, she was encouraging and wasn't out to get us, she brought us in because she liked us!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about interviewing in person. It was a group interview with me and two other people. I like that format because the interview lasts longer and you really get a chance to market yourself compared to the other applicants. I got the call I received the job about two hours after I had the interview.