Gap Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,748 of over 1.7K interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Quick and easy. They ask about why you want to work there and describe a time when you had good customer service. Also talked about strengths and weaknesses as well as how you work in a team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Gap?
    Answer Question

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Very easy and pretty simple one. It was a panel interview with everyone asking their questions. Most of which were situational and hypothetical ones. It began with tell me about yourself and then went on for good 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you work with distinction team. What would you do if the team developed something else but not what you explained them?

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Group interview. About 8-10 people. Over in like 30 minutes. You’ll find out right away. Seasonal jobs usually lead to permanent part time jobs. Answer quickly. Tell them you’re available always; you can always change your mind later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Brief and to the point. It was a quick interview concerning previous experiences and other matters, abilities and goals. Short introduction. Information of the company. Why I would like to work there. I needed to interview with 3 people. Department, manager and a supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experiences. Why would I like to work there. More about previous jobs and languages experiences

Gap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The recruiting process overall was negative because it was not smooth, no follow up from the recruiter. They didn't call me on time, and did not follow up when they said they would.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Asked about past experience, register experience. Was pretty straightforward, they mainly cared about availability. They have an "on call" policy that's honestly kind of insane, so they wanted to know if I would be okay with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight to the point. no hidden questions. no right or wrong answers.no time limits, too. They were not hiring because of covid-19 maybe next time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Quick and easy- showed around the store. Able to say hello to working associates and view the store. Spoke about the flexibilty and expectations. Listened to the leaders experience. Nice experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Rather an intense interview process with 3 different steps. The first step was informational, the second step was building a unique brand, and the third step was presenting the brand you designed. Didn't make it past the third round.

Interview Questions
  • Why Gap Inc.? Why do you want to work here?

Gap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap

Interview

2 interviews. First interview with the assistant manager, then second interview with the general manager. Fair questions; and, very kind and welcome interviewers. My second interview was a phone call interview, the whole process took less than 4 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Got through the first phone round that lasted 30 minutes. Basic questions, mostly behavioral and related to the company. Met with the representatives on campus beforehand at a career fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,748 Interviews