Gartner Associate Client Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Associate Client Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

4.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Three separate interviews, two via phone and one panel interview.
Theses took place weeks apart and feedback was provided the entire time as well as tips for success. It went by slower than anticipated.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how you are a top performer.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The Gartner interview process is very rigorous. Mine included three rounds of phone interviews followed by an in-office panel interview and a written follow-up. Each stage gets progressively more detailed and they examine you for qualities rather than specific knowledge. Gartner leadership is looking for you to show that you are receptive to feedback and effectively able to apply it in future rounds; that you are able to communicate concisely and clearly; and that you are able to effectively pitch yourself as a fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Explain how our services could be used to assist a client in the banking industry.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Lengthy and thorough interview process. After this process you feel you can ace any interview, anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Competitive nature and example of constructive feedbacka nd how it was received.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Everyone comes in at the same rate.

Associate Client Partner Interview

Interview

There are many difficult parts to the interview including several phones steps that included HR, Area Managers and then an all day in person interview requiring lots of preparation.

Associate Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position I applied for months ago that I forgot about. She emailed me about the Associate Client Partner position and wanted to set up a time we could "talk" which is code for interview. We had the interview and she asked me questions about the traits I possess and how they match with Gartner's desired traits. In sum, I did well in the interview and she gave me some feedback on how I should speak on the phone (such as avoiding filler words: like, um, etc). I was told I had to write a "proposal" about my background and traits before she could set me up with a second phone interview with the recruiting manager.

To be brutally honest, that was the worst interview experience I ever had. First of all, we had to reschedule over and over again due to the recruiting managers schedule conflicts. Second, when it came time for the interview the recruiter called an hour early due to her failure to observe our time difference, so I missed the call and had to call back (That was awkward). Third, she asked me the same stupid questions about traits that I posses that fit into Gartner's desired traits list. I felt like I was repeating to the same thing like a broken record and we were getting no where.

After the interview was finished she said she would contact me if I made it to the next round, which would be another phone interview with the managers. The next day she sent me a fluffy rejection email. I've never received a rejection email so quick and I doubt she really consulted with her managers as she claimed to in the email.

Gartner really needs to reform there recruiting process. Having a 4 step interview process is time consuming and dysfunctional; furthermore, they need to educate there recruiters on how to ask the right questions instead of repeating questions that were already answered. The claim that Gartner hires based on traits is complete nonsense. The very traits they desire out of applicants aren't reflected in their management.

Interview Questions

• What traits do you posses that will help the overall success of Gartner?   Answer Question

Associate Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

2 weeks after applying the recruiter contacted me - only made in through inverview #1

Interview Questions

• I was not asked about my previous experience AT ALL. Questions were only about Gartner   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. It took a few days for a screening interview from corporate. As a result, I was asked to submit a proposal as proof that my traits are matching the requirements. On the next day, I received a call from a local recruiter who scheduled a 45 minute interview. Very professional interviewer who gave helpful feedback. I moved on to a phone interview with two Client Partner Managers a week later who gave no feedback. Rejection email from HR one day later.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiting did not have the facts straight. They constantly inform recruits that they will make 20k more than their "target income"- do not believe this. Most employees are making well below their target income due to dwindling opportunities for income within the client partner group. The interview process can be long but recruiting is good about setting expectations for each stage of the process. Know what Gartner does prior to interviews.

Interview Questions

• You will need to understand how Gartner solutions can be applied and you may be asked during interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Tough interview questions but overall positive experience. I would be prepared with knowledge of the company and what it does. Have a knowledge of their core values.

Interview Questions

• How would your college benefit from gartner's services?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Drawn out and even though the recruiters provide helpful feedback, the process took forever. If you are looking for an efficient job placement, try another job. I was receiving good vibes through my two calls with recruiters and then all of the sudden I received the rejection letter via email. I was shocked and disappointed. Going to get more experience and then try again.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you showed leadership with metric results?   1 Answer