ICF Web Developer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ICF Web Developer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at ICF

2.5

Web Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICF in February 2014.

Interview

Discovered ICF at a university job/internship fair. Talking with the alumni recruiters inspired me to submit an application because of their stories of working with the company. I was asked to interview with them on campus 4 days later. The first round interview was in person and very pleasant - mostly behavioral. The second interview was over the phone - mostly about technology concepts.

Interview Questions

• Describe the hardest part of working on one of your most recent tech projects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICF

Web Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICF in March 2011.

Interview

I passed the first round interview on campus and got the chance to talk to one of technical leads via phone in second round. Basically he asked me to describe one project that takes different network technologies together and then asked many follow-up questions in this project, for example, what your role is, what challeneges you meet and how you manage them. Then he kind of followed the resume and asked some other questions on other projects.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage the whole product development cycle of your project?   Answer Question