Infosys Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.7

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Just technical questions about   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Answer all technical questions. It lasted 45 - 50 minutes. The interviewer has accent, but very nice and patient. Those questions are normal interview questions, including C#, SQL, .NET.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

easy two rounds
    asked questions about projects fibonacci series prime number or not
    applied online. got a call next week. on the whole it was easy when compared to others. they had a bulk req at that point of time whoch made my task little easier

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2011.

Interview

very difficult but got the job

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2011.

Interview

It was very chill.I was hired on campus from my college.Nothing but yes the written was tough.
    Infy is a great place to work with and i am thankful infy was my start.Learnt a lot and will always cherish the time spent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my entry level.so was a standard one.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Torrance, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed at client location for 3 hrs and also had two more rounds of telephonic interview. I waited for 1 month for the offer letter to come and once it came it took 1 more month for the joining to take place. I had lot many expectations from the company but unfortunately nothing was fulfilled.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Good,questions were asked about the college projects and things learnt during 4 year period. Had a Aptitude MCQ test consisting of Reasoning,Apti and English sections before the interview round.
    Got selected on same day and was the best day of my life.

Interview Questions

• Tell about the minor project you have submitted to college   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

why do u call an employee for interview if you dont know what to do
    Infosys behaved in such a cheap way that after answering all the questions and done with the interview just telling the employee to leave for the day
    at least have some sense of answering the reason for saying so

Interview Questions

• everything about MVC,ASP.Net   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was quite easy. They hardly asked any data structure questions. Networking being my area of specialization, the interviewer took time to understand the past technologies I had worked on. Received an offer within a month. Salary negotiable.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Attended Interview at Scholinganallor branch. After entering by 12 pm, got call for first technical round by around 2:30 pm. This round involves questions on all technologies provided in resume. Mostly 2 or 3 questions on each. They will expect proficiency in atleast one build tool, unit testing tool, mocking framework, sql db and Java mandatory. I was asked more questions about how the work will assign to team members and if we can able to work without any assistance or not? Finally technical round finished successfully after 40 minutes. Surprisingly got call from HR within 15 minutes, even though many people are waiting before me. The reason is my actual gross salary is more than what they are going to offer. This is very rediculous. They proposed senior software analyst role for my experience (3.6) and offered 5 LPA where my salary is around 5.5 LPA. They atmost offered 6 LPA. So finally rejected the offer, as i understood that they are looking for contract employees from other companies and even less salary guys from small companies.