Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

First call from talent team to know the work authorization followed by a webcam interview. Completely technical with questions from all areas of web development using java, spring, maven, git,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Easy once you know basics and gets easy for laterals. For Freshers who want to come in offcampus its diffecult

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

multiple round of interviews in the morning.
    1. paper test first.
    2. face-2-face interview

take about 4 hours to finish it.
    the staff are friendly and HR are professional.

they actually hired a lot of people on that day.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Called to in-person marathon interview @ their site in IL, had arranged for co-location-ed employees working on different projects to interview. Process was smooth, tho a lot of waiting was involved as the waiting area was crowded with applicants. Interviewers were decent and respectful, asked questions from technology stack and precious experiences.

Interview Questions

• Hibernate, Spring, Java, J2EE general questions and dug in deep into previous experience and choices made with justification   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

I went 30 mins before my scheduled interview but had to wait 4 hours before I was finally called.
    Even though they called me to Infosys office for face-to-face interview they setup a telephone interview in the office. Then they had a group panel interview. Later I had a 1:1 with HR and discussed about the offer. The offer was not too great but I asked for sometime before I could respond. I tried reaching them after 2 days and tried several times after that through email & phone. Not a single response !!! Even the staffing agency which arranged the interview couldn't get any response!
    Very unprofessional HR department I guess!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process is very worst. They don't do proper planning before conducting the interview.
    They are expecting a candidate to spend the whole day at the Infy campus without food and water. They don't treat people as human being but as a machine. They should respect the time of the people.
    They outsource this recruitment process to third party uneducated people, they don't have the common sense of how to talk and behave with people.

Infy lagging very much in conducting the interview compare other CMMI level 5 companies and it is just shame to call Infy as MNC. They have few vacant positions, they call whole world people to attend the interview, just to find the cheapest available resource.
    They don't want to spend money on employee salary, but instead they spend money on constructing five star kind of offices in all over the world.

Money should be given to employees who make company to make profit. Request CEO of Infy (Dr. Vishal Sikka), please pitch into the HR hiring process of the Infy and also request other HR responsible head to look into this matter very seriously, otherwise Infy soon loose its name and fame in the talented candidate's mind and will do the only body shopping work.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call from Job portal. We need to fill the application form and wait for our turn. There is only one technical round for 1 hour. After technical round, HR round to discuss salary.
    Not much hike will be given compared to market.

Interview Questions

• Core java basics, few servlets questions, struts flow, spring mvc flow, design patterns   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 Step interview process 2 technical round and one managers round where we discussed about the work culture and team and other details with it and also its been long process i have waited for around 4 months for the outcome

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a good hiring process.I had first technical round and then HR round on phone in next 9 days.Then may in next 4-5 working days offer letter will be rolled out.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I would like to share my experience for my interview which was happened on 5th Sep 15.

I have gone thru all the rounds of discussions including HR round. Last two days back surprised for me when i got a regret letter from infosys.

Even though HR had discussed with me on the salary compensation, Job Location, Job Title, which domain i will be working on etc. And HR told me that they will send offer letter which it takes 10 days of time. After having these kinds of discussions with HR, i am getting regret letter. I could not understand where it went wrong.

So if the person is not selected what is use of discussing all these details with the candidate by HR ???? Clearly they are telling you are selected lets discuss on the salary and all the details hr has written on the form in front of me.