Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Team Lead Interview Questions

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Easy once you know basics and gets easy for laterals. For Freshers who want to come in offcampus its diffecult

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

multiple round of interviews in the morning.
    1. paper test first.
    2. face-2-face interview

take about 4 hours to finish it.
    the staff are friendly and HR are professional.

they actually hired a lot of people on that day.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Called to in-person marathon interview @ their site in IL, had arranged for co-location-ed employees working on different projects to interview. Process was smooth, tho a lot of waiting was involved as the waiting area was crowded with applicants. Interviewers were decent and respectful, asked questions from technology stack and precious experiences.

Interview Questions

• Hibernate, Spring, Java, J2EE general questions and dug in deep into previous experience and choices made with justification   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

I went 30 mins before my scheduled interview but had to wait 4 hours before I was finally called.
    Even though they called me to Infosys office for face-to-face interview they setup a telephone interview in the office. Then they had a group panel interview. Later I had a 1:1 with HR and discussed about the offer. The offer was not too great but I asked for sometime before I could respond. I tried reaching them after 2 days and tried several times after that through email & phone. Not a single response !!! Even the staffing agency which arranged the interview couldn't get any response!
    Very unprofessional HR department I guess!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a good hiring process.I had first technical round and then HR round on phone in next 9 days.Then may in next 4-5 working days offer letter will be rolled out.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I would like to share my experience for my interview which was happened on 5th Sep 15.

I have gone thru all the rounds of discussions including HR round. Last two days back surprised for me when i got a regret letter from infosys.

Even though HR had discussed with me on the salary compensation, Job Location, Job Title, which domain i will be working on etc. And HR told me that they will send offer letter which it takes 10 days of time. After having these kinds of discussions with HR, i am getting regret letter. I could not understand where it went wrong.

So if the person is not selected what is use of discussing all these details with the candidate by HR ???? Clearly they are telling you are selected lets discuss on the salary and all the details hr has written on the form in front of me.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was directly through a call from company and i received the call letter by email. I reached the designated building and have to wait for almost 6 hours and once I was through after all the interviews like Technical HR it was already 10 hours from the time i reached the destination. The process also involves the uploading of the documents and the screening of the same
    . So one has to be very diligent in providing the documents

Interview Questions

• They asked me various questions on my domain. That is like regarding the servers, storage, operating systems. They also asked me about management questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was done at the same day of my interview and finally once the HR agreed on this I accepted the offer and joined the company

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a one day process. Very well organized. Two technical rounds followed by HR discussion. They asked about tools, current roles and responsibilities, challenges, framework, defect life cycle, testing practices etc.

Interview Questions

They offered only 10% hike.

Application

Interview

The interview process is well planned. Starts with verifying the documents requested and continued with 1:1 talk. I which i am not selected because of mapping me with different requirement by infosys with my profile.

Interview Questions

• I am good in project management/lead but the questions were on mobile app development   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Tokyo (Japan)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied to Infosys in Tokyo through a recruiter.
    I was interviewed by an Indian Project Manager in Infosys' office in Tokyo. He was quite friendly and open. After asking me to introduce myself, he as me to show him a critical problem you have faced in project management. At first, I didn't really understand the basis of the question, so I just told him a real story about a change request and how I did handle it by myself as a role of leader. But, he emphasized that the problem he mention should be really really critical, and that I cannot solve the problem by my own team. He asked me as a hint that should I discuss with my boss before action. I said yes, but it might be a minus since I didn't show what he expect at the beginning.
    After that, he ask me some normal problems about project scheduling and management. In addition, he also asked me some basic questions about overloading & overriding in Java. We discuss about the problems and solutions on white board.
    Finally, he ask me that whether I accept an offer for a normal software developer.
    I didn't receive the result yet. I think the result is negative because the interview was 3 weeks ago. But even if that is the case, I think Infosys should inform the result obviously.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult problem is to describe my decision when I face a critical problem in project management.   1 Answer