International Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at International Paper

2.8

Certified Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Tampa, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

Very relaxed straight forward we sat down they read from a script and asked me what I do in these certain situations and they would also go over why would I leave my current place of employment and if they called my current job .

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task I had to complete with minimum supervision   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - phone call, one on one at university, one at HQ in Memphis, then one at the location they want to place you at
    there is a physical exam, drug test, meet and greet, dinners, meetings

Interview Questions

• all based on what you've done in the past and your reactions   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper in February 2020.

Interview

Long process. Initial phone screen with recruiter then onsite panel interview. Everyone just ready off behavior based questions from a list - felt very scripted. If you’re good at BS, then these types of interviews you’ll do fine. Not sure they really provide true insight of the candidate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Paper (Starkville, MS).

Interview

Brief meet and greet at a campus job fair, then an on campus review. All the individuals that I met where very helpful and eager to share about their company. It seemed that everyone was very informed and the Internship program offered a great opportunity. Ultimately, did not end up taking the position for another opportunity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed. Two interviewers. It was on campus. They ask what I knew about international paper. They ask how I improved a process. They asked me to talk about a time I failed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about international paper?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Oxford, MS) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly. The process itself is more like a conversation because the company really cares and wants you to decide whether it is good fit for you as well as you being a good fit for them.

\ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Met with recruiter at career fair, was set up with interview next day. Filled out application and submitted cover letter before interview. In-person interview with two recruiters, list of questions to answer

Interview Questions

• Name something not on your resume that displays skills that would be valuable to this job   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2019.

Interview

Went through a round of on site interviews. 3 separate interviews with pairs of managers. They asked fairly generic questions about development experience and a few more specific questions catered to my resume. There were no technical questions. They also gave me a fair amount of time to ask my own questions about the position.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Montgomery, AL) in October 2019.

Interview

Very well constructed with multiple phases. Encourages you to think outside the box with non-traditional questions. Interview is conducted offsite at a major facility. The REACH Program is a great installment in order to reach future leaders.

Interview Questions

• Define a personal experience in which it lead you into your career path.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

I interviewed in front of a panel or group of current engineers or management staff. They asked questions pertaining to my character development. They ask the same questions every year, so the next summer I interviewed with them, I knew what was coming,