International Paper Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 382 of over 382 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Paper

International Paper

Application

I interviewed at International Paper

Interview

They were at a career fair on college campus. They had a booth and a couple recruiters, all of whom were professional. They listened and let me know how I performed and what I could do better.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you overcame a challenge
    2 Answers

International Paper

Application

I interviewed at International Paper

Interview

Two separate interviews were held. One was after a career fair and if you were a good fit you go on to the next round of interviews where you are asked several behavioral type questions by a panel of current employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very interactive, and fun. The job comes with a lot of physical labor so it was a great place for a former athlete like myself to be. They told me the company loves go getters and that being open to new opportunities is key.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

International Paper

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Paper in Mar 2022

Interview

3 person panel interview with each person asking questions from a printed form. Each seemed to be grading my answers. A friendly atmosphere and I was very comfortable during the session.

Interview Questions
  • Safety and what did you do questions

International Paper

Application

I interviewed at International Paper

Interview

At that time met in person for the interview. I met with the management team first and then had to take a multiple choice test. The staff was was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orange, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at International Paper (Orange, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

I first met them at the campus career fair where I proceeded to have a interview the next day. A few days later I received a call to attend a weekend event where I got to meet many of the lead team members and other REACH engineers. They had a whole fun weekend planned out alongside the interviews and it would have to be one of the best interview experiences I’ve ever experienced. The team over at the Valliant Oklahoma mill went above and beyond to ensure we had a great experience!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how your engineering degree will help you out working here?

Anonymous Employee in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Prattville, AL) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very easy. I got hired through a staffing agency and started work the very next week. Very friendly people and quiet atmosphere. I only worked temp for a month with my own cubical but there was a drug screening and background of course. But not interview questions were asked since they already reviewed My resume through the staffing agency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Valliant, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Valliant, OK) in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter about a week after I applied. There was an initial phone interview and within a week I was contacted to continue on to a video panel. There were 4 people on the call: HR Generalist, 2 Operations Team Leads, and the Customer Service Manager for the region.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Stone Mountain, GA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Connected through job fair, then interviewed with regional manager. Pretty basic overview. He asked about experience with the equipment and then asked a couple of critical thinking questions to see how I would handle different situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN